• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

DLC 3 in mk8? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarape

Back from the dead
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25
FC
0518-9005-9480
Thats right everyone! We might be getting 2 new cups (8 tracks), 6 new characters, and 4 new vehciles in october! The tracks and vehicles have not been specified, but we are getting Kamek, Bowser Jr, Birdo, and Nabbit, plus 2 more that have not yet been announced.

Source:

Twitter

Although this seems pretty legit, we still dont know for sure whether this is real or if its just a fake leak. It is not 100% confirmed until nintendo says something about new content ln mk8

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sarape

Sarape

Back from the dead
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25
FC
0518-9005-9480
  • Deleted by Sarape
Oh my Lord of The Rings!:) Awesome news!:) Alright, I know what I am going to spend my money on next.:p

BIG fan of birdo coming to MK8. Best decision since the game has come out IMO. :thumbsup:

I am predicting that the unannounced characters will be Diddy Kong and Funky Kong.;)

Actually, we can not say that this is deffinitly true yet, because nintendo has said nothing about it yet. Plus I dont really think they would do another dlc this late in the game

come on nintendo bring back diddy and king boo please no funky kong

Just saying, this is sooo fake.

1. Nintendo was done with this game along time ago
2. If it was for sale it would be in the shop section in the game by now
3. In the bottom right hand corner, it says nintendo eshop. I checked nintendo eshop and there is no sign of this picture
4. Birdo isnt even in super mario bros u
5. It is so easy to fake a leak this days

I would say 95% this is a fake leak

Just saying, this is sooo fake.

1. Nintendo was done with this game along time ago
2. If it was for sale it would be in the shop section in the game by now
3. In the bottom right hand corner, it says nintendo eshop. I checked nintendo eshop and there is no sign of this picture
4. Birdo isnt even in super mario bros u
5. It is so easy to fake a leak this days

I would say 95% this is a fake leak
"Coming October 2015" may mean that it will be available to be preordered in October.

The last dlc was up for pre orders like 4 months in advance

So? It might be available for pre-orders starting October.

it will most likely never be available, because it is probably just another fake leak for my reasons stated above. now please dont get into another argument with me because i am pretty pissed off right now

OK, credits to one of my friends for realizing this, but you see how the bar is Red?
In REAL Nintendo announcements, red = 3DS blue = Wii U
MK8 4 3DS? I think not

Reactions: Tim
Nice catch ;) Yeah, i think we are kinda done with this thread now, my as well lock it since it wasnt real

Eh, the PP chat has discussed this and they said it was fake. The character images might have been taken from previously installed Mario games. I mean, take a look at Nabbit's head. It isn't positioned to the left like the other characters are. This is what I think could be the 2nd catch here. Still weird that I think this could be a fake/possibly real leak. Remember that Rayman leak for Smash? Yeah, this so-called "3rd DLC pack" for MK8 can have a relation with that.

also i think mr bean said that their is no excistense of dlc pack 3 and 4

Ya, gonna lock this because it seems pretty fake XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back