• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

DLC Pack 2 is on it's way! (Ninty confirmed :O) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jason

'13-'17 - 4DR
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,434
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/03/02/next-mario-kart-8-dlc-is-in-the-final-stage-of-development/

4hasoP5.png
Translation (Google Translate):
[For Customers in Japan]

also from mariokart.tv, I can now purchase additional content!

The first installment, "The Legend of Zelda: × Mario Kart 8", is currently being delivered. Those who have not yet been played, please try by all means to this opportunity!

2nd "Animal Crossing × Mario Kart 8" is the delivery scheduled for the end of May. Production is so has entered the final stage. Please be patient.

Possibly a Nintendo Direct soon showing off one course? :eek:

oooo I can't wait for it. :eek:

I'm sorry, I'm going to be a stick in the sand here as usual. But what the heck is with these random characters appearing in Mario Kart 8? They're "random" to me surely because I don't play other Nintendo games, but why are we bringing in characters from Smash and Animal Crossing or -insert game name here-, rather than focusing on adding some of the classic characters that people want to see from Mario Kart Wii? Exciting that it's coming though!

I'm sorry, I'm going to be a stick in the sand here as usual. But what the heck is with these random characters appearing in Mario Kart 8? They're "random" to me surely because I don't play other Nintendo games, but why are we bringing in characters from Smash and Animal Crossing or -insert game name here-, rather than focusing on adding some of the classic characters that people want to see from Mario Kart Wii? Exciting that it's coming though!
Dry Bowser is suppose to be joining along with these two characters as a retro.
I read an article long ago about how Miyamoto was choosing all these characters, and out of all things, I questioned "WELL IF MUTE CITY IN THIS GAME, WHERE'S CAPTAIN FALCON (the guy Mute City is from)"
But yeah, I suppose Nintendo all over

Back