• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Do you have a driver's license? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alexander

Luigi time!
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$24,119
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Having a driver's license gives you a lot of freedom. With a driver's license and a car you can travel anywhere you want to go, it makes your life a lot easier. It's really great!
I got my driver license back in December 2018 when I passed for my driver's license and it felt really great. I felt a lot of joy when the examinator told me that I passed. Honestly, I didn't expect to pass, I failed once and passing at second try is very impressive (if I do say myself!). I took quite an amount of lessons but hard work definitely pays off. I'm glad everything went well and I can just drive on my own whenever I feel like.

So do you have a driver's license? Or you do not have one yet? If not, are you planning to take lessons? And if you do have one, do you drive often? Looking forward to the replies! :D

I've had my driver's license for quite some time now, I mean I literally drive around my town for a living lel

Yes! I have had my drivers license for about 3 years now and every single day is a struggle of not trying to get killed out there by idiots! We recently got a new car and needless to say, the horn has been broken in quite well by me LOL.

2.5 years... Waiting.

not yet... but I can get my G1 licence this year :D

I turn every speed limit into an exponent, that reason alone I shouldn't own one, but I do. :p

Yes! I have had my drivers license for about 3 years now and every single day is a struggle of not trying to get killed out there by idiots! We recently got a new car and needless to say, the horn has been broken in quite well by me LOL.
+1!

Today was exceptionally bad lol. Pretty sure people were on a mission to kill me today- used the horn more in one day today than I have altogether in some years :joy:

Today was exceptionally bad lol. Pretty sure people were on a mission to kill me today- used the horn more in one day today than I have altogether in some years :joy:
Some lady legit sat in the center turn lane (I was behind her trying to get back into the store) with no blinker for 30 seconds, and then changed her mind and went back on the main road. I came this close to rolling down my window and throwing my iced tea can at her.

Another lady ran the red light while I was trying to turn left (with her KIDS in the car) and you better believe I slammed my ass on that horn. :joy:

Some lady legit sat in the center turn lane (I was behind her trying to get back into the store) with no blinker for 30 seconds, and then changed her mind and went back on the main road. I came this close to rolling down my window and throwing my iced tea can at her.

Another lady ran the red light while I was trying to turn left (with her KIDS in the car) and you better believe I slammed my ass on that horn. :joy:
You have to! I don’t care when people say don’t use your horn... I use my horn and high beams ALL the time! At the end of the day, I think it makes the road safer because people get embarrassed when they get honked at and are less likely to make the same shitty decision again. I had someone who was supposed to yield to me come right out into the damn road and so I honked and as I was passing them, they dead ass stopped to let me go around and then started going again and eventually pulled over LOL. Or this older lady who just came barreling out in a parking lot with some larger cars blocking her way. It’s a damn parking lot.... go slow and stop when you can’t see smh.

You have to! I don’t care when people say don’t use your horn... I use my horn and high beams ALL the time! At the end of the day, I think it makes the road safer because people get embarrassed when they get honked at and are less likely to make the same shitty decision again. I had someone who was supposed to yield to me come right out into the damn road and so I honked and as I was passing them, they dead ass stopped to let me go around and then started going again and eventually pulled over LOL. Or this older lady who just came barreling out in a parking lot with some larger cars blocking her way. It’s a damn parking lot.... go slow and stop when you can’t see smh.
That first guy has to be crazy or something... I had this one guy a few weeks ago try to merge into my lane without looking and almost drove me off the road (so I of course honked at him). He then took it personally and sped up to pass me, honked at me, and flipped me off LOL

That first guy has to be crazy or something... I had this one guy a few weeks ago try to merge into my lane without looking and almost drove me off the road (so I of course honked at him). He then took it personally and sped up to pass me, honked at me, and flipped me off LOL
Lmao total idiot who’s just mad that he’s a tool.

Well, I'm done with the theory stuff for the driver license and I'm taking a winter break, before getting started into driving.

Not yet, but I'm gonna work on it soon.

im old enough for it , im just to broke for a car, maybe ill get mine by summer , plus im also scared of driving on busy roads ;w; ❤

Well, I'm done with the theory stuff for the driver license and I'm taking a winter break, before getting started into driving.
I started my driving lessons and I could do the theory part at the same time.

Nop I don't have but I'll get it next year!

Good luck to those who are going for it! :D

I don't yet, but probably will in a few years!! Ngl, the thought of driving one is kinda terrifying lmaooo can't imagine having so much control over something that can be so dangerous, but I guess it's something you get used to ahah

I don't yet, but probably will in a few years!! Ngl, the thought of driving one is kinda terrifying lmaooo can't imagine having so much control over something that can be so dangerous, but I guess it's something you get used to ahah
I know right? But at the same time it's extremely convenient!

Back