• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Do you plan on buying the Nintendo NX (Switch)? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,412
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Do you plan on buying the Nintendo NX? From what I understand, Nintendo is hoping to release the Nintendo NX in July of this year (so only a few more months to go!). Do you plan on buying one? I think it's a pretty valid question because when you buy a console, it's assumed that you're going to keep it for years to play games on it. Well, this "generation" of gamers are kind of moving on in life and are going to actually be put in real life, so video games aren't really going to be a top priority. I personally won't be for this very reason and because I am still very much content with my Wii and Mario Kart Wii.

Because I'm happy with MKW, and I will be in college in 2 years, and I usually play mobile devices.
Nice. :thumbsup: I am happy with MKW as well.

I don't think so, I have enough with MKW for the moment. but who knows? maybe next year.

I think I'm not going to buy Nintendo NX because Nintendo wants money lol.

Probably
> Had Nintendo DS
> Had Nintendo DSi
> Had 2 Wii's
> Has a 3DS and 3DS XL
> Has a Wii U

You get the point

Ugh, I can't really. I don't have the time and discipline to learn an entire new game and console, especially since I recently picked up splatoon. I don't want to spend money on a console anyway, hopefully on a new laptop. Maybe in the future, when I'm out of college, I'll get back fully into gaming. MAYBE. I'll probably be too much invested in my career and things that actually matter at that point in my life to even think about gaming. Gaming in general is becoming more of a memory rather than I thing I do as the days go by.

So yeah, no.

I mean, I would want to see what MK9 is like early on (maybe set some good times on TTs xd)

Maybe, but before MK9 is about to release.

im planing on getting the nx it looks like a really interesting console

If there are at least 2 of the 3...

A sequel to Splatoon, A new smash bros game, a MK9 with GOOD reviews from competitive players and/or the 4DR clan...

I will get the NX and sell the WiiU. If not, I'm just gonna stick with the WiiU.

If there are at least 2 of the 3...

A sequel to Splatoon, A new smash bros game, a MK9 with GOOD reviews from competitive players and/or the 4DR clan...

I will get the NX and sell the WiiU. If not, I'm just gonna stick with the WiiU.
As great as a Splatoon sequel would be, I doubt we will see one on this console considering how short a time ago (relatively speaking) the original Splatoon came out. Then again, we don't know the cycle (I'm just going off of the regular Mario Kart cycle here), so you could very well be right.

I'll wait ... Not 100% sure if i'd buy it or not... We still don't know what NX is... Many say it's VR glasses

Would buy it but I'm pretty much done with console gaming :/

Considering the fact that I have been a fan of Nintendo ever since I first played a Nintendo game, which was in 2002, I will, of course, buy it.

Back