• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Do you play Pokemon GO? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Do any of you play Pokemon GO? I do, and while I like the concept, I don't really play it too often.

i play it but for some reason it says no GPS Signal while i am at home HELP

I don't play anything Pokemon, so no.

I may have tried it out if my tablet weren't too old for it lmfao

I don't play it.

I don't play it for the sole reason that it has been a result of some insanely dangerous things recently (car crashes, etc.)

I don't. My reason for not playing is because I've never been interested in the franchise altogether, and because of what Pro said here:
I don't play it for the sole reason that it has been a result of some insanely dangerous things recently (car crashes, etc.)

thats because the human race is stupid and cant follow the completely obvious warning when you open the game telling you to be alert at all times

thats because the human race is stupid and cant follow the completely obvious warning when you open the game telling you to be alert at all times
tfw people in London use pokestops to mug players

I forgot I had this, but I'm only like level 3 or something l0l

Just simply don't have the time or motivation for it

Wiergo

Banana
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$256
FC
1466-2900-0843