• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Do you still use your Nintendo 3DS? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Been playing Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story DX on it for a little while now, and I occasionally use it to battle on Pokemon Ultra Sun.

Yesss I still use mine to play Animal Crossing New Leaf! :D

I still own my 3DSXL and a bunch of games for it but I rarely use it due to it simply being uncomfortable for me to hold :/
Unfortunate cause its got quite a few great games on there

I use mine every day play animal crossing on it

I have a new 3DS XL and I use it almost every day.

It's 2017 and I'm talking about the Nintendo 3DS! The system is about 6 years old and it was released in 2011. What a time to be alive! I am not actively using my 3DS, but when I am visiting my friend I usually bring my 3DS with me because of Streetpass and some games. Sometimes I play Luigi's Mansion 2 to relive the nostalgia.

Do you still own a 3DS? Or maybe a 3DS XL? And do you use it still? Leave a message below! :D

I still have my 3DS but I don't use it much because it doesn't charge correctly, the screen is scratched up, and because the B button also doesn't work correctly. I hope I get a new one eventually.

I still have my 3DS but I don't use it much because it doesn't charge correctly, the screen is scratched up, and because the B button also doesn't work correctly. I hope I get a new one eventually.
Oh that's unfortunate. Are you getting the large 3DS?

I haven't used it in a while, but I want to again, I still have Pokemon Red/Crystal on it and a few other games I have not fully beaten yet.

I haven't used it in a while, but I want to again, I still have Pokemon Red/Crystal on it and a few other games I have not fully beaten yet.
Nice! You should start playing them again. I miss playing some games.

a 3ds xl is the most enjoyable way to play old DS games

biggest screen gives them classic ds games a fresh experience.

3ds has good games but it kinda pales in comparison to what the og ds had to offer I'd say.

Wow, I still own this handheld console and the 3DS is more than 10 years old!

In my opinion, a great handheld which becomes even better after being softmodded. ("It's actually really easy to hack your 3DS. Anyone can do it." :tox:) Sadly, also one of the last real Nintendo handhelds for now.

I usually have it inside my bag for work as it's small enough to fit with my ton of devices for work.
I never really enjoyed taking a Switch with me while commuting since it's too bulky for me and just draws a bit too much attention.

IMG_20221123_102348__01.jpg

Whats crazy is I never owned a 3ds, My sister have a 3ds xl and i must say it doesn't feel like the 2010 era when pokemon black and white was released, however I have a switch oled and i barely touch it as well :(

I had a Old 3DS XL, unfortunately it got left at my dad's house. (My mom and my dad aren't together) Me and my mom live in Missouri meanwhile my dad resides in California.

cdg

Banned
Banned (level 1)
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$211
  • cdg
  • Deleted by thor

Back