• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Do you watch Netflix? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alexander

Luigi time!
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$24,119
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Hi everyone! I recently subscribed to Netflix to watch movies and I am really liking it. Do you watch Netflix and what series/movie are you watching? I am interested in what kind you guys like! :D

I’ve just rewatched Rick & Morty because they’ve got a new season coming out in November. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I think it’s hilarious, I’d definitely give a few episodes a try if you’re into cartoons with dark/adult humour and ridiculous plot-lines.

The Office US. Going away next year I think but worth the watch before then. Also Seven Deadly Sins is a solid anime I’ve heard. Haven’t watched it yet but will soon.

I don't really watch netflix. Used to have it and a few months ago I got the trial again to watch a few series' that I was kind of interested in.

Currently watching the last episodes of Stranger Things season 3. :p

Imo, The Office is the greatest show on Netflix so I would for sure give that a try, but other than that I only really watch whatever movies I can find on there, not really any other shows.

I usually just find myself watching whatever is on the homepage that day on netflix haba

I have it but somehow I only watch movies and only those who I already own on DVD or Blu-ray (movies like Fast and Furious, green lantern Riddick and stuff like this) :)rolleyes: it's annoying to search where you made a break if you use the good old discs)

I have Netflix, but don't have it installed or anything. I used to watch Pokémon on it.

I don't even have Netflix:oops:

rarely, but youtube obviously betta

I've watched a handful of shows on Netflix in the past like Stranger Things and 13 Reasons Why. Haven't used it in a while though.

Not watched Netflix in a long time, I usually watch crime shows though.

Tried it, but I didn’t find very much interested on it besides a few old movies.

I wish I had Netflix tbh

I tried Netflix a very long time ago but haven't used it since then.

Back