• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Does anyone in 2018 play battle mode anymore? If so why? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

@BubbleBobble In countdown your goal is to get points and complete as many laps as possible. The more points you get, the more time you have, they goal is to still win rankings wise but still get as many points as possible. If someone has more points than you, and you finish the time in first. That does not mean you win.
If this is too complicated just go watch MrBean35000VR's video! :)

It's been a really long time since I last played battle, I don't bother doing them

I used to, but not anymore. This is because battle rooms are often just 1v1s and I'm unsure if my BR hack still works (for the record, I don't use it online). I'll play in private rooms only, since they're larger and more fun sequentially.
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

I play battle mode occasionally still whenever there's a room. Love the experience.

I play battle mode not as much as racing but the mode is still fun

Back