• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Farewell, 4DR (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Justin

Splatoon Freak
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$2,588
FC
1033-5565-9518
NNID
EBJustin
Clan
N/A
Hello everyone, I believe it is time I make this thread and announce my resignation from 4DR. I meant to make this thread last weekend, but I became sick and was unable to make it at the time. As some of you may have seen less than 2 weeks ago, I was moved back to MKW leader. However, as many of you already know, I will be busy for the next couple of months and I still play Splatoon much more actively over MKW, so it wouldn't make sense for me to stay any longer as Splatoon was already dropped from 4DR. My productivity was in the past; now it is time to make way for others who are able to continue in my footsteps and show what they are capable of.

During my tenure, I have made a lot of friends along the way. If I hadn't met 4DR to begin with, I don't know how different my life would be. Probably considerably, because quite the number of my good friends I have made have roots from 4DR. I had most of my fun on Xat in the good old days. Some of you from the xat days are still around; shout-outs to you guys. I am thankful for my dad picking out MKW randomly for me to play most of all because if I didn't have MKW, I would not be here today. Many of the newer members might not know of my MKW roots or have not raced with me/know me well to begin with. That is alright, I'm certain you all are wonderful people that I wish I got to know more about. I'd like to say thank you to all of the people in 4DR I've had a chance to interact with over the course of these past few years. It has changed my personality a lot and I have become a better overall person.

Most of all, I'd like to thank the people who put me here in the first place. Zach, Rachel, Veaz, and anyone else who may have contributed to the decision. Without you all, I would not be in the position I have today and I would not have had a chance to showcase myself to you guys. I am thankful you guys gave me that opportunity and that I did not let you down. Being a 4DR Co-Leader/Leader has its work cut out for you; it isn't just a walk in the park. There is a lot of things to address behind the scenes to make sure the clan is still going 100% strong. Lastly, I would like to say thanks to all the staff members I've worked alongside. It was a pleasure to have worked with all of you.

I wanted to make a longer thread but I lost a lot of my thoughts and frankly, shorter might simply be better. It's hard to make a thread like this. I made a lot of memories in 4DR that I will treasure for the rest of my life, so thank you for the memories. :heart:

Amazing thread Justin! It sucks that you have to step down now, but I can never express in words how much I thank you for your work! You truly have made an astounding impact on the clan, and I wish you the best of luck in the future! :heart:

Thanks to you for being an awesome leader Justin, this is very sad that you are leaving the clan, but personal reasons are first.

Best of luck in the future! :heart:

when the 1v1???

It's sad to see you go, but you did awesome work on Splatoon stuff for this clan, like LUTI and more. Thank you for your work on Splatoon clan, that was great times when we play Splatoon with each others. Good luck in the future! :heart:

Sad to see you go, buddy.
LUTI S3 was the best, thank you for that.
Love you bro :heart:
Good luck in wherever you go next ^^/
:gerald:
ce7has

*please tell me I remembered it correctly.*

Good luck in the future ! Thank you for your time in 4DR !

I've not been around in 2016/2017 4DR for that long, but I'm sure you've done amazing work as 4DR Leader for Splatoon, because you're an awesome person with an awesome personality!
Its sad to see that you're leaving the Leadership, but you've done your part to make this clan even more awesome!
I wish you the best of luck to anything in life, and if there's anytime you'll need someone to speak with, my Discord & Skype are always open for you! :D

Nooo jUstinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn D: ;(
You were a very good leader, its very sad to see you go.. will never forget the times when you serving this clan :c good luck with your life!!

Aww Justin what can I even say?!? Promoting you to a staff member way back when and then having you move up the rank ladder was probably one of the best decisions we've ever made truthfully. You've been an incredible leader and I want to make sure you understand you have many countless contributions to 4DR that helped us out immensely. We wouldn't have been able to do it without you, so please remember that! I know life is starting to get busy for you as it is for me, but I'm happy to hear that actually because it means you have a very bright future ahead of you. We've all had timeless memories that I will never forget and I will certainly never forget both our ignorant, drawn-out debates we used to have. ;) I wish you the best of luck with whatever is next for you and please don't forget that we're always here for you! Thanks so much for making your mark in 4DR; it shall never be forgotten. :heart:

This is definitely a sad moment for me to see, because when you first introduced me to 4DR, you were a Co-Leader back then in 2014. I know there was a time you were a moderator back then too, but I haven't been around in that time. Like I said on your profile, this is literally my first time seeing you as a regular forum member, and it really puts a different feeling and theme here. Of course it's definitely sad to see staff members resign from their positions for their own reasons, but it only has to happen. Thanks again Justin for playing a major role of 4DR. :)

Good bye Justin, and thanks for all those long threads. :) Thanks for having fun with us.

It's sad to see you leave, but there are important things you need to focus on. When we were deciding to promote you to leader, we had a lot of reasons why we should and why you deserve it. I'm so glad that promoting you to leader was the best decisions we ever made. Because of you, Splatoon became a thing for 4DR and I'm happy you were active playing that role for the clan. It's understandable life priorities go first, it's very hard to decide what goes first. I am glad you were a leader, because I saw you did a lot of great things for the clan that made the clan way more fun! :D We've had a lot of fun having you in the clan, I will never forget the good times we had in the past years! :D Thanks for your outstanding dedication to the clan, I wish you good luck with your goals! :D

And as always, stay fresh! ;)

Amazing thread Justin! It sucks that you have to step down now, but I can never express in words how much I thank you for your work! You truly have made an astounding impact on the clan, and I wish you the best of luck in the future! :heart:
Thanks Amaya! It sucks indeed, but I'm glad we got to work together during my time. :)
Thanks to you for being an awesome leader Justin, this is very sad that you are leaving the clan, but personal reasons are first.

Best of luck in the future! :heart:

when the 1v1???
Thanks BlazerZ! And I don't know when! :(
It's sad to see you go, but you did awesome work on Splatoon stuff for this clan, like LUTI and more. Thank you for your work on Splatoon clan, that was great times when we play Splatoon with each others. Good luck in the future! :heart:
Thanks Rachel! I loved playing with you on MKW and Splatoon as well. You've been a great leader and I'm sure you will continue to do great things. :D
Sad to see you go, buddy.
LUTI S3 was the best, thank you for that.
Love you bro :heart:
Good luck in wherever you go next ^^/
:gerald:
ce7has

*please tell me I remembered it correctly.*
It was a pleasure having you in LUTI, Jonny! And no, it was ceh7as. :gerald:
Good luck in the future ! Thank you for your time in 4DR !
c
Thanks a lot Wailtor! :)
I've not been around in 2016/2017 4DR for that long, but I'm sure you've done amazing work as 4DR Leader for Splatoon, because you're an awesome person with an awesome personality!
Its sad to see that you're leaving the Leadership, but you've done your part to make this clan even more awesome!
I wish you the best of luck to anything in life, and if there's anytime you'll need someone to speak with, my Discord & Skype are always open for you! :D
Thank you Paris! I'll be sure to keep in touch with you if I have time. :D
Nooo jUstinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn D: ;(
You were a very good leader, its very sad to see you go.. will never forget the times when you serving this clan :c good luck with your life!!
Alice D: That's very kind of you to say though! I hope you've been doing good! :D
Aww Justin what can I even say?!? Promoting you to a staff member way back when and then having you move up the rank ladder was probably one of the best decisions we've ever made truthfully. You've been an incredible leader and I want to make sure you understand you have many countless contributions to 4DR that helped us out immensely. We wouldn't have been able to do it without you, so please remember that! I know life is starting to get busy for you as it is for me, but I'm happy to hear that actually because it means you have a very bright future ahead of you. We've all had timeless memories that I will never forget and I will certainly never forget both our ignorant, drawn-out debates we used to have. ;) I wish you the best of luck with whatever is next for you and please don't forget that we're always here for you! Thanks so much for making your mark in 4DR; it shall never be forgotten. :heart:
Thanks Zach! That touches me. I'm glad to have done everything I could have to help out 4DR. Good luck with your life as well! :heart:
This is definitely a sad moment for me to see, because when you first introduced me to 4DR, you were a Co-Leader back then in 2014. I know there was a time you were a moderator back then too, but I haven't been around in that time. Like I said on your profile, this is literally my first time seeing you as a regular forum member, and it really puts a different feeling and theme here. Of course it's definitely sad to see staff members resign from their positions for their own reasons, but it only has to happen. Thanks again Justin for playing a major role of 4DR. :)
I definitely remember the old days Frost. Those Facebook conversations were something else. :p Thank you for being apart of 4DR! I hope you continue to do great things. :)
Good bye Justin, and thanks for all those long threads. :) Thanks for having fun with us.
So long Rich, keep up those Civil Wars! ;)
It's sad to see you leave, but there are important things you need to focus on. When we were deciding to promote you to leader, we had a lot of reasons why we should and why you deserve it. I'm so glad that promoting you to leader was the best decisions we ever made. Because of you, Splatoon became a thing for 4DR and I'm happy you were active playing that role for the clan. It's understandable life priorities go first, it's very hard to decide what goes first. I am glad you were a leader, because I saw you did a lot of great things for the clan that made the clan way more fun! :D We've had a lot of fun having you in the clan, I will never forget the good times we had in the past years! :D Thanks for your outstanding dedication to the clan, I wish you good luck with your goals! :D

And as always, stay fresh! ;)
That's great to hear Veaz! I'm glad you guys saw the light in me so that I could continue to do more for the clan. You did a lot of great things when you were leader as well; that will not be forgotten! Stay fresh! :D

Also not many of you mention MKW with me. Does nobody remember how many hours I used to play MKW on the weekends and how much I was apart of all the sessions and frooms and such? Those were a blast and that is the main reason why I had fun in 4DR. :D

Its sad , really you are a great leader and a nice person, so much thanks for all the times you helped me, I will never forget this, I wish you the best, you deserve it :heart:

Its sad , really you are a great leader and a nice person, so much thanks for all the times you helped me, I will never forget this, I wish you the best, you deserve it :heart:
Thank you very much Sandy for the kind words! It's nothing really, I'm always here to help. :)

I never have met you. But I know you were a great individual. We will miss you. Maybe one day we could talk. :p

I never have met you. But I know you were a great individual. We will miss you. Maybe one day we could talk. :p
Thanks Matt! I'm sure you're a great individual as well. Good luck with your trial! :)

Before being inactive in the forum, I had read about this happening in a few months ... It is always sad when such an important and exemplary member has for some reason to leave the clan, You were a great leader and a friend for each member of this clan and that is why the farewell is more difficult. I had the opportunity to be in the clan and that's why I can say that you did a great job that we all value and we will never forget. Thank you for your dedication and I wish you the best with your life Justin! Also GGs for every race I played with you! :D

Back