1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hello everyone!

Unfortunately, this announcement is more of a sad one, as @Frost has decided to step down as a leader of 4DR. He may or may not wish to reveal said reasons, so I'll just leave it at that.

With that said, THANK YOU for being an awesome leader for the short time you were here! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you as a fellow leader and I wish you the best of luck in the future. You should be proud of how much of a great job you've done in the short span of time you've been a leader, and it won't be the same without you.

However, who will replace him? We will find out soon enough, as we will be discussing it shortly after this announcement is published! We may not need a replacement, but it is entirely possible. ;)

I can finally get revenge on him after all those months of him telling me and Val to get a room [:

$$_Rich_$$

<span class="v">Checkmate!</span>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$80
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
Good bye Frost, and thanks for your service. :)

Reactions: Frost

Justin

<b><font color="red">Splatoon Freak</font></b>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$0
FC
1033-5565-9518
NNID
EBJustin
Clan
N/A
I'm kind of saddened by this, but if it has to happen then it must. I'm really proud of what you have accomplished during your tenure, Frost. Remember back when you first met me on Facebook and you made some beef around here a couple of times? I don't 100% remember how those events transpired and what/why things happened the way they did, but that was definitely a great learning experience. I was really glad when you became more dedicated with 4DR and such. Being promoted to staff member was a great decision, you definitely deserved it with the increasing dedicated and formality you brought to the table. At the end of the day, things change and time carries on. It is in this statement that I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and that while time does carry on, so will you with success and happiness. You have a selective hardworking personality; it's there, and it really showed in 4DR and MKW. I hope you use this to the best of your ability elsewhere as well. Thanks for being apart of 4DR, Frost, it was a great run and we both had fun.

Dossie

Inumimi Commander
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$10,098
FC
1592-5531-7438
Switch FC
6622-6772-3316
Clan
4DR
Its sad to see that a great leader need to go again. I am sure he has good reasons for resigning, but it's still sad. Frost did many good things for this clan. He really worked hard and was a kind person. I wish Frost lots of luck by whatever he is gonna do next.
Thank you for all what you have done Frost!

Last edited:

Paris

Commander of Waifu's
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$11,322
FC
1722-5591-5953
Switch FC
SW-2743-2869-0978
Clan
4DR
This is sad to see. :/
Frost will be missed as a great 4DR Leader, he has done some great things for this clan.
Thanks to everything to Frost and good luck in the future!

Azula

Sweet but Psycho
Staff member
Tech Admin
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$462
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
I'm very sad to hear that Frost is stepping down, but his reasons are completely understandable and extremely reasonable. Of course, I'm not going to say them here out of respect for his privacy, but he's definitely welcome to share if he'd like. Frost has been an invaluable member of the 4DR staff team and he has made countless contributions to 4DR that have kept us moving along here, so I hope that everyone can appreciate everything that he has done. Thank you very much for everything Frost and I wish you the best of luck with everything that you do in the future! Please remember that we're all still here if you need anything. :)

Rachy

4DR is love, 4DR is life. ♡
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
4DR Swag Bucks
$5,573
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
4DR

Yep, it's sad to see you go. Thanks for your service, you did great job for this clan! Good luck in the future, Frost! :)

Alex

15/04/2017-27/08/2018
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$139
FC
4043-2716-9973
Switch FC
SW-1962-1671-2223
Clan
4DR <3
Sad to see you go frost :( You were a great leader for 4DR and I wish you the best with whatever you do :D

Alicu

♡ 4DR ♡
Staff member
4DR Co-Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
4DR Swag Bucks
$828
FC
0650-2467-9888
Clan
4DR
Oh my this is so sudden..sad D: thank you Frost for everything uve done! We all will definitely miss you :c

Dokan

stay sugoi。
Staff member
4DR Co-Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,984
FC
1294-4931-2036
NNID
/
Switch FC
SW-4185-9794-5014
Clan
4DR
It's sad to see that one important brick in the 4DR house is gone, without it, it's not complete.
You were an excellent leader and a calm confidant for every member of the 4DR clan.
Good luck and all the best for the future, Frost, you will never be forgotten. ;-)

DarkPro

Take a walk on the wild side
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$34
If you ever need help with anything you may encounter throughout your life, just know we are all here for you Frost.
Really sad to see you go, you were a great person and I've always loved you as a leader here. Thanks for flying, hope we'll catch air sometime in the future. You've been a great leader and we will miss your services.

Frost

Heck
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$101
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
It certainly does mean something to know that your work and even your presence is appreciated. I know it's a bit sudden, and I sorta did make this decision overnight; I did some time ago almost did the same thing, but I was really indecisive about it, but for now, I think it's the best decision for now. I have been a staff member for almost a year now, as I've officially joined the staff team in June 2016, and eventually climbed the ladder... unexpectedly, anyway :p I will still be around here and there... MKW will still be one of my primary games (keywords: one of), so if you're really a close friend, it might not be a good idea to delete me. I might attend one more monthly fun room and WW session just to conclude my time with 4DR. Otherwise, I'll still be around the forum, just not as active. :p

Last edited:

Alex

15/04/2017-27/08/2018
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$139
FC
4043-2716-9973
Switch FC
SW-1962-1671-2223
Clan
4DR <3
  • Deleted by Alex

Alexander

Luigi time!
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$488
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Clan
4DR
It is certainly sad you stepped down from leader, but it's also understandable. You have been a very great leader, when I saw you getting promoted it felt like you should always have been a leader. You made great contributions to the clan, and without you the clan wouldn't be like this. Thanks for all the things you did for the clan, you are a very good friend to everyone so I want to thank you for everything. Good luck with your future and stay awesome! :D

Jonny

>☆♡☆ My World ☆♡☆<
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$40
FC
4472-7682-1316
NNID
YourSmellySocks
Switch FC
SW-4604-8159-9402
Frost, mate. I've seen a few unexpected things from you. But I would never, in a quintillion years, have thought that this would be coming. Especially so soon. ;(

It's sad to see you go, and I hope you'll keep playing MKWii! Good luck wherever you go next man.

Good bloody luck.

:gerald:

BlazerZ

ahre
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$99
Clan
Best Team
It's sad to see you are leaving us but personal reasons are first. Thank you for being an awesome leader and good luck in your future. :)

guess you are looking for a co leader? UwU