1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farewell to a fellow leader

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by amaya, Jun 9, 2017.

1. amaya

amaya A river in a dry land Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $71,501
    FC:
    1808-0739-4570
    NNID:
    SonicPro
    Switch FC:
    SW-1469-9895-1872
    Clan:
    4DR
    Hello everyone!

Unfortunately, this announcement is more of a sad one, as @Frost has decided to step down as a leader of 4DR. He may or may not wish to reveal said reasons, so I'll just leave it at that.

With that said, THANK YOU for being an awesome leader for the short time you were here! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you as a fellow leader and I wish you the best of luck in the future. You should be proud of how much of a great job you've done in the short span of time you've been a leader, and it won't be the same without you.

However, who will replace him? We will find out soon enough, as we will be discussing it shortly after this announcement is published! We may not need a replacement, but it is entirely possible. ;)

I can finally get revenge on him after all those months of him telling me and Val to get a room [:

• Like Like x 5
  2. $$_Rich_$$

$$_Rich_$$ Checkmate! VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Veteran Member 4DR Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $40,779
    FC:
    3484-9248-7747
    Clan:
    4DR
    Good bye Frost, and thanks for your service. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Justin

Justin Splatoon Freak VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $39,452
    FC:
    1033-5565-9518
    NNID:
    EBJustin
    Clan:
    N/A
    I'm kind of saddened by this, but if it has to happen then it must. I'm really proud of what you have accomplished during your tenure, Frost. Remember back when you first met me on Facebook and you made some beef around here a couple of times? I don't 100% remember how those events transpired and what/why things happened the way they did, but that was definitely a great learning experience. I was really glad when you became more dedicated with 4DR and such. Being promoted to staff member was a great decision, you definitely deserved it with the increasing dedicated and formality you brought to the table. At the end of the day, things change and time carries on. It is in this statement that I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and that while time does carry on, so will you with success and happiness. You have a selective hardworking personality; it's there, and it really showed in 4DR and MKW. I hope you use this to the best of your ability elsewhere as well. Thanks for being apart of 4DR, Frost, it was a great run and we both had fun.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Dossie

Dossie Partners In Crime. VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $8,957
    FC:
    1592-5531-7438
    Switch FC:
    6622-6772-3316
    Clan:
    4DR
    Its sad to see that a great leader need to go again. I am sure he has good reasons for resigning, but it's still sad. Frost did many good things for this clan. He really worked hard and was a kind person. I wish Frost lots of luck by whatever he is gonna do next.
    Thank you for all what you have done Frost!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Paris

Paris W33B™️ VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Member

FC:
    1722-5591-5953
    Switch FC:
    SW-3987-6265-4492
    Clan:
    4DR
    This is sad to see. :/
    Frost will be missed as a great 4DR Leader, he has done some great things for this clan.
    Thanks to everything to Frost and good luck in the future!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Azula

Azula I used to be on fire! VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

FC:
    1208-5912-7626
    Clan:
    4DR
    I'm very sad to hear that Frost is stepping down, but his reasons are completely understandable and extremely reasonable. Of course, I'm not going to say them here out of respect for his privacy, but he's definitely welcome to share if he'd like. Frost has been an invaluable member of the 4DR staff team and he has made countless contributions to 4DR that have kept us moving along here, so I hope that everyone can appreciate everything that he has done. Thank you very much for everything Frost and I wish you the best of luck with everything that you do in the future! Please remember that we're all still here if you need anything. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Rachy

Rachy Oreo Lover Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member

FC:
    0134-8501-1281
    Switch FC:
    SW-1492-0752-5714
    Clan:
    4DR
    [​IMG]

Yep, it's sad to see you go. Thanks for your service, you did great job for this clan! Good luck in the future, Frost! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Alex

Alex ~ No Tears Left To Cry ~ Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $11,509
    FC:
    4043-2716-9973
    Switch FC:
    SW-1962-1671-2223
    Clan:
    4DR
    Sad to see you go frost :( You were a great leader for 4DR and I wish you the best with whatever you do :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Alicu

Alicu VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Veteran Member 4DR Member

Oh my this is so sudden..sad D: thank you Frost for everything uve done! We all will definitely miss you :c

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. MGRacer

MGRacer Banana

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $969
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. DokanIIK

DokanIIK Master of Antics/Memes VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Veteran Member 4DR Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $10,178
    FC:
    1681-0395-7092
    NNID:
    never
    Switch FC:
    soon
    Clan:
    4DR
    It's sad to see that one important brick in the 4DR house is gone, without it, it's not complete.
    You were an excellent leader and a calm confidant for every member of the 4DR clan.
    Good luck and all the best for the future, Frost, you will never be forgotten. ;-)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. WannaResetBtw

WannaResetBtw Take a walk on the wild side Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member

If you ever need help with anything you may encounter throughout your life, just know we are all here for you Frost.
    Really sad to see you go, you were a great person and I've always loved you as a leader here. Thanks for flying, hope we'll catch air sometime in the future. You've been a great leader and we will miss your services.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Frost

Frost Wiimmfi Team VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $12,742
    FC:
    2411-1844-9418
    It certainly does mean something to know that your work and even your presence is appreciated. I know it's a bit sudden, and I sorta did make this decision overnight; I did some time ago almost did the same thing, but I was really indecisive about it, but for now, I think it's the best decision for now. I have been a staff member for almost a year now, as I've officially joined the staff team in June 2016, and eventually climbed the ladder... unexpectedly, anyway :p I will still be around here and there... MKW will still be one of my primary games (keywords: one of), so if you're really a close friend, it might not be a good idea to delete me. I might attend one more monthly fun room and WW session just to conclude my time with 4DR. Otherwise, I'll still be around the forum, just not as active. :p

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  14. Alexander

Alexander Luigi Time! Staff Member 4DR Co-Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $25,077
    FC:
    2924-4388-5200
    NNID:
    DarkVeaz
    Switch FC:
    SW-0668-0927-2585
    Clan:
    4DR
    It is certainly sad you stepped down from leader, but it's also understandable. You have been a very great leader, when I saw you getting promoted it felt like you should always have been a leader. You made great contributions to the clan, and without you the clan wouldn't be like this. Thanks for all the things you did for the clan, you are a very good friend to everyone so I want to thank you for everything. Good luck with your future and stay awesome! :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jonny

Jonny I kinda like you too VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Veteran Member 4DR Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $4,627
    FC:
    4472-7682-1316
    NNID:
    YourSmellySocks
    Switch FC:
    SW-4604-8159-9402
    Clan:
    4DR
    Frost, mate. I've seen a few unexpected things from you. But I would never, in a quintillion years, have thought that this would be coming. Especially so soon. ;(

It's sad to see you go, and I hope you'll keep playing MKWii! Good luck wherever you go next man.

Good bloody luck.

:gerald:

• Like Like x 1
  16. BlazerZ

BlazerZ Horizon™️ Staff Member 4DR Co-Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

Clan:
    4DR
    It's sad to see you are leaving us but personal reasons are first. Thank you for being an awesome leader and good luck in your future. :)

guess you are looking for a co leader? UwU

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sandy Marie

Sandy Marie Going on ♡ VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

Good luck Frost ^^ :hug:

• Like Like x 1
  18. 4DR Mars

4DR Mars Banana Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $2,324
    FC:
    5331-7613-4144