• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Farewell to Aqua as a Contest Designer + Welcome our new Contest Designers! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hello! A couple weeks ago, we held applications for a new contest designer, and they have closed recently. So, it's only natural we let you guys know who are our new designers! But first, we have some bad news to cover.

Aqua has unfortunately stepped down from Contest Designer, so we thank him for his service in the team. You were quite helpful when we needed you to help out with things, so hope everything goes well without these responsibilities on your shoulders.

Around that time, Rich and I decided to hire not one, but two new team members to help out the team! So your chances got even better! Without further ado:

Please welcome back @Tim157 to the team! He was a great designer in the past, and he is back to help out again! His experience is definitely a big asset as it reduces training time for him, not to mention he has great ideas of his own that we are stoked to bring to a reality!

Secondly, we also would like to welcome @BlazerZ to the team! He provides a great sense of humor and solid creativity to make our jobs even more fun than it already is (which is certainly no easy task, since it already is quite fun!)

Thank you to everyone who applied and we hope these new hires can bring even better and even more exciting contests for us all! :D

Thank you very much for your time on the Contest Designer team Aqua and welcome back and congratulations to @Tim157 and @BlazerZ! I'm sure that you guys will do great! :)

Congratulations @Tim157 @BlazerZ . Let's continue to make contests great again! Thank you Aqua for serving, and good luck in the future. :)

59532b2546344b23a28df7dfce3d75cc.jpg

Thanks for letting me.

I hope I'm going to do an awesome job as Contest designer. :-D

Also, Thank you @aqua for do a good job, good luck in the future.

59532b2546344b23a28df7dfce3d75cc.jpg

Thanks for letting me.

I hope I'm going to do an awesome job as Contest designer. :-D

Also, Thank you @aqua for do a good job, good luck in the future.

Nice meme, and I'm sure you'll do good.

Blaz?!?!! Jk, I'm sure both will do a great job with creative ideas, hope you guys enjoy your time being contest designers and good luck! :3 :D

Good luck guys, do us proud! :D

Congrats guys!! Well deserved........ Shoutout myself for forgetting to apply :joy:

Congratulations to both @Ronin and @Tim157! For future reference, can the "Looking for Contest Designers" threads be posted in the Site Announcements?

Congratulations to both @Ronin and @Tim157! For future reference, can the "Looking for Contest Designers" threads be posted in the Site Announcements?
That was my original plan, but unfortunately only Moderators, Co-Leaders, and Leaders are able to post threads in that section.

Congratulations!! :D

Congrats to you two, Tim and BlazerZ! :)

Back