• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Favorite Blaster? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jason

'13-'17 - 4DR
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,434
What's your favorite blaster in this game considering the variety there is?
Personally, I think mine is the Custom Range Blaster, it has good range, and it kit helps me out well. (Splat Bombs and Kraken), I think the regular Custom Blaster is nice as well. Point Sensor helps find opponents and it has Bubbler to save itself in-case of anything.

Luna Blaster Neo. I get tons of kills with it, and the splat bombs are a huge help in tower control and the bomb rush helps cover turf in splat zones and kill short-ranged weapons

Custom Blaster. I'm most experienced with this specific blaster. The Defense Up build I run helps (at least, it does appear to help enough to actually use it). Special Charge Up helps a ton in getting bubble right away, which can be a bit slower for a blaster at times. I also get a good amount of directs with this weapon when I'm playing at a high level.

WarSquid

うえちちぱべ
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25
NNID
Slumplush
Clan
4DR,SN,$$
  • Deleted by WarSquid
None, They all suck, People bringing them to turf wars is the worst thing and on TC it's unfair

The scatter shot one

Luna Blaster Neo. I have such bad aim so it helps a lot xd I can get lots of splats with it, and the bombs are super useful!

Back