• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Favorite Homebrew Application(s)? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

NintenYoshi

Triple Bananas
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$429
FC
0349-6006-0023
What's your favorite Homebrew application to use on your Wii? It can be a game, utility, modding tool, anything!

My favorites are Riivolution, Not64 (N64 emulator), PowerCheck, VBA GX (GBA emulator) and WiiXplorer. All of these are very convenient and useful, and the emulators, while not the best, make it much more easier to try out a variety of games! And I have PowerCheck to see how my Wiimote's battery is actually doing, it's not precise but it works :p

I don't really use Homebrew apps but I guess my favorite is CTGP Launcher :D

The only one I really use often is the Wiimmfi Patcher to play Animal Crossing online with @Alicu, so I suppose it would be that one!

Savegame manager to download miis. I don’t use the homebrew channel as often now though.

Homebrew store.... I spend a quite a bit of time scrolling though apps and just install like everyone one of them lmao

USB Loader GX for sure, has many uses for me, like letting me play any Wii game on my USB, playing SMG1 and 2 with gecko codes, etc. I got to play Xenoblade Chronicles, which I've been wanting to play forever, currently playing through that and enjoying it

RetroArch 1.7.5 specifically for the arcade games but surprisingly nothing after that version seems to work on my Wii.

CTGP Revolution although I use the application from the vWii menu to load.

Mii installer, easier for me lol

Back