• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolf

Triple Red Shells
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$67
Clan
4DR
What I mean is like, every game there's different ink colors for the teams. And usually the inks are opposite colors. Like yellow and purple, pink and green, blue and orange...

My favorite ink combination is Blue and Orange--especially when I'm on the blue team. That color looks so beautiful to me especially on the Wii-u graphics.

Pink and light blue, I'm on pink team.

Pink is hot

@Bloss

Pretty sure you guys know what my answer will be lol.
If you don't then:

Pink and Yellow combo

What I mean is like, every game there's different ink colors for the teams. And usually the inks are opposite colors. Like yellow and purple, pink and green, blue and orange...

My favorite ink combination is Blue and Orange--especially when I'm on the blue team. That color looks so beautiful to me especially on the Wii-u graphics.

have colour lock on and you can have blue and orange forever

have colour lock on and you can have blue and orange forever
omg are you serious? can you fix that in options?

Blue / Orange

I really want to see Yellow and Purple Together, But neither of those colours is my favourites (Black Red and Orange)
They only have orange, so maybe Orange and Purple? Orange and yellow, but idk if they have orange and green together

Back