• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Favorite Item (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

boxtop

I just want that one person.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$91
Clan
4DR
I really like the triple green shells because it offers tons of sniping potential which is always fun. What’s ur favorite item in any Mario Kart game?

Many won't agree with me on this, but I really like the fake item box. It can be used for so many things like blocking cuts better than bananas, trapping around corners,backspamming, and my favorite, chucking it forward to snipe someone. This thing has such a huge hitbox that makes it annoying to avoid.

Many won't agree with me on this, but I really like the fake item box. It can be used for so many things like blocking cuts better than bananas, trapping around corners,backspamming, and my favorite, chucking it forward to snipe someone. This thing has such a huge hitbox that makes it annoying to avoid.
I loove fibs too. They look kinda cool in that they’re red but tbh I’ve always wanted a black or blue one. And also very true to the huge snipe range. It’s even better when you snipe them mid air, which you did to me
--- Post merged ---
The shock
Generic xD

I loove fibs too. They look kinda cool in that they’re red but tbh I’ve always wanted a black or blue one. And also very true to the huge snipe range. It’s even better when you snipe them mid air, which you did to me
--- Post merged ---

Generic xD
did you just call me generic

I think a thread like this exists but whatever,
my favorite item is the golden

My favorite item is the chain chomp, its fun as fuck and way cooler then the bullet bill

I remember that :joy::joy::joy:

Crazy Eight
didn't expect that did ya

Chain Chomp is clearly the best and the coolest. There is nothing even remotely close to it! :)

Golden Shroom for sure.
Really fun except for when it gets shocked or powed out of you lol
Crazy Eight
didn't expect that did ya
why not the crazy seven? Or that one in MK7
--- Post merged ---
Chain Chomp is clearly the best and the coolest. There is nothing even remotely close to it! :)
Wooow I didn’t know you played DD

Back