• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Favorite Mario Kart 8 Retro Track (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jay

Triple Bananas
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$25
FC
3656-7237-1617
Whats your favorite retro track in mk8 my favorite retro track is N64 Royal Raceway.

I've never played MK8 before other than the demo, but I like playing GCN Mario Circuit on CTGP, so I guess I would like it on MK8 (do DLC tracks count?)

I've never played MK8 before other than the demo, but I like playing GCN Mario Circuit on CTGP, so I guess I would like it on MK8 (do DLC tracks count?)
Dlc tracks count aswell

I actually hate Royal Raceway so much

My favourite is probably 3DS Muisc Park

My least favourite: Royal Raceway

Last edited by forum staff:

WarSquid

うえちちぱべ
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25
NNID
Slumplush
Clan
4DR,SN,$$
  • Deleted by Zachy
  • Reason: Fixed the typo. Didn't want to have three posts in a row (I merged the other two).
N64 Royal Raceway is one of my favorite Mario Kart tracks of all time so defintely that, just wish they didn't remove the castle easter egg.

N64 Freaking Royal Raceway.

N64 Royal Raceway :heart:

I love GBA Ribbon Road! It's chaotic, but a super fun track!

probably SNES Rainbow Road, I suppose

I don't like 8's style.. the graphics are nice, but some of the colors are too drab

and a lot of the remakes lack the flair of the original tracks. e.g. I really enjoyed Sherbet Land on Double Dash, but they managed to make it extremely boring on 8. same with Yoshi Circuit (from MKDD)

I love pretty much any Rainbow Roads though

Definitely Tick Tock Clock. Really love Piranha Plant Slide and Donut Plains though

N64 Royal Raceway, GBA Ribbon Road, and GCN Yoshi Circuit

probably GBA rinbbon road lol!

DS Tick Tock Clock and SNES Rainbow Road. Mwah, p e r f e c t i o n. (Royal Raceway comes pretty close though)

Gba cheeseland is E P I C

gouitrhnoghjtri

Banana
VIP forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,814
  • Deleted by gouitrhnoghjtri

Back