• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Favorite Mario Kart Track (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Title.

Personally, I don't really have a favorite currently. Nowadays, I just vote random all the time because I simply don't care what track is played. :p If I had to pick one (and I did have one a while ago), I would pick Moonview Highway. I just love the track and I quickly memorized the car pattern so I knew what cars were coming and when/where whereas other people would rage because they always got hit by the cars. :innocent:

What is your favorite track and why?

Lol. I don't get rage when I get hit by the cars. Whoops!

Anyway, my favorite track is GBA Bowser Castle 3 because the shortcut (near the last ramp) is easily to do it with mushroom. I've been doing TT of BC3 a lot. I also have a texture of GBA BC3, that's my favorite track texture. xP

N64 BC. I've just always liked this track mainly because before WFC shut down, it was always really chaotic in pro worldwides. I've memorized the quickest route (I have on all the other tracks too, but whatever) and it's just been my favorite for years now.

Personally, I don't really have a favorite currently. Nowadays, I just vote random all the time because I simply don't care what track is played
Hah, same here but I really love Rainbow Road because of that awesome texture by Rachel ^^ :$

I usually vote for Rainbow Road because I love it why people hate it. Lol. It's not really my favorite, but I like the track. My favorite track is N64 Bowser Castle because I remember when I was chaotically hacking worldwides, causing everyone to fall over from my green shells hitting the walls, chaining explosions and stopping my Bullet Bill from moving forward while I'm using my item hacks to cause even greater chaos. Mega Mushroom and Star, perfect classic combo for me to begin a chaotic session. I also love the track's soundtrack, it's really relaxing when I used to hack. It was an awesome time, in present I still miss the times and I still love the track. :)

I usually vote for Rainbow Road because I love it why people hate it. Lol. It's not really my favorite, but I like the track. My favorite track is N64 Bowser Castle because I remember when I was chaotically hacking worldwides, causing everyone to fall over from my green shells hitting the walls, chaining explosions and stopping my Bullet Bill from moving forward while I'm using my item hacks to cause even greater chaos. Mega Mushroom and Star, perfect classic combo for me to begin a chaotic session. I also love the track's soundtrack, it's really relaxing when I used to hack. It was an awesome time, in present I still miss the times and I still love the track. :)

Guess we have something in common. Haha.

I would go with r (means retro btw) BC3 rMR, BC64, and rDKM. I love these tracks and always will because of the textures and BRSTMs I have for them (especially BC3 and MR, the absolute best) secondly, some of the time I front run on those tracks, and those were my main tracks in the hacking days, such memories. That's why. xP

Assuming MKWii, so, Koopa Cape or Grumble Volcano ;)

SNES Mario Circuit 3, it feels so good to drift on it. I can drift really sharp on it. The soundtrack is great and everything feels so perfect.

I'm stuck omg.

Either N64 BC, SNES MC3 or GCN MC

My favorite track is Bowser Castle 3 because I liked the track design and bring me back to memory a lot of good races :)

Bowser Castle 3 becuz i always like doing the double shorcut.Im a daredevil who takes any hard shortcut.

I dont mind i always pull myself together to make myself first.

Wiergo

Banana
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$256
FC
1466-2900-0843
  • Deleted by Wiergo
My favourite track is Moonview Highway. I don't know what it has that I love it, but I think it is mainly because it reminds me of a Mario Kart DS' track that I also like it.
Yeah I agree , Thumbs up :)

When playing with pros, I always choose Luigi Curcuit/Mario Raceway. When there are only few pros, I usually choose N64 BC, to separate from the pack.

Back