• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Favorite PC Game(s)? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I dont play PC games (without counting with agar.io) since maaany years ago. I used to play Zoo Tycoon 2 and Civilization :p

CS:GO. or css but that's filled with pretty much just Russians. slime rancher, OneShot, and a bunch of others i'm too lazy to list are also definitely up there.
oh yeah and tetris.

Used to play CS:GO. Now I play Rainbow Six Siege

Used to play a lot of flash games when I was younger, but nowadays I play Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links on Steam and occasionally play skribbl.io with friends.

I play Minecraft, Krunker.io, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Rocket League, Occasional Fortnite (since chapter two came out its got a bit better) and I used to play Apex Legends as well.

i like to play osu, clone hero, and some fighting games like UNIST and BlazBlue

I’m not a big fan of fighting games on pc as I really struggle with the controls and find the mouse really inaccurate.

Celeste and Enter the Gungeon

oh yeah and minecraft ofc
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

Rocket League and Clone Hero. Haven’t played Clone Hero lately though since my guitar broke

GTA V
MKW on Dolphin:yum:
Asphalt 8 and 9

Rocket League, because it's free now ;)

Don't have a insanely good PC to play games on, but I always loved messing around in GTA IV

Don't have a insanely good PC to play games on, but I always loved messing around in GTA IV
Yeah that's fun, but you lose brain cells😂

I play a little bit more CSGO now, but I stick to Siege usually.

Back