• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Favorite PC/Steam games? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,514
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
I nowadays play Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links on Steam (it has a Mobile client, but I prefer the PC client more), as the game stays fresh with new content every so often, and has a thriving competitive scene. It also resembles the period of time in which I played Yu-Gi-Oh! when I was a kid. :)

What are some of your favorite PC games/games on Steam?

Celeste is super fun, although the original version of the game from 2015 is a great game for speedrunning. Slay the Spire is also really fun!

Rainbow 6 siege lol and steep. I like exploration and fps games

I used to play loads of CSGO with my friends back in 2015

While we played lots of CSGO, we mostly did TF2. Think I racked up like 3k hours in that lol

I didn't really understand the concept of TF2, it felt too complex to understand it. Hence, why I dont play the game

bro tf2 was like the fortnite of yesteryear if fortnite wasnt cringe

It was Fortnite for a while, then it became cringe, so i moved on to Brawlhalla and Portal.
Portal and Brawlhalla are my favourite Steam games, as i play Brawlhalla a lot, and Portal is just a great game overall.
And not to start with Portal 2 lmao Potat GlaDoS

I have both portal games but haven't touched them in a while. How long does the gameplay last?

Took me about 4 hours total to complete Portal, i forgot how long it took me for Portal 2

Planet Coaster

Rocket League

Melvor Idle (an AFK game, fun!), Runescape 3, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Resident Evil 4 (2004), Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Collection.

Lately I've been playing a lot of Stickfight with my friends, as well as Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel.

Valorant! I've around 1.2K hours in it haha

The only 2 "games" I have on steam, I'm not even really sure count as games. But I spend the majority of my time running either Retroarch emulator, or Microsoft Flight Simulator, which is quite fun to dump hours into as an avgeek.

Back