• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Favorite Tracks to TT (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

gammamkw2436

Blooper
4DR member
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$1,182
FC
3828-5317-0384
Switch FC
SW-8511-3751-3426
Whats your favorite track to time trial on? Nintendo tracks or custom tracks, 150cc or 200cc.

Currently TTing Mushroom Peaks atm, I dislike this track but I gotta practise these CTs lel.

For Nintendo Tracks: DS Delfino Square, GCN DK Mountain, Bowser Castle, Rainbow Road, Toad's Factory
For Custom Tracks, I haven't played many so: Alpine Peak, Autumn Leavesway, Yoshi Wooly Raceway, Abyssal Ruins

Dark matter shrine, coconut mall, rush city run, delfino island. All 150cc

Whats your favorite track to time trial on? Nintendo tracks or custom tracks, 150cc or 200cc.
I have always been a massive Mushroom Gorge fan personally. Back when MKwii first came out my sister used to love the track so we played it lots. After i went more pro with the gamenits always stuck by me as a memory of my sister and the risk the level has in it is such a thrill. Getting gap jump perfectly and doing mushroom skips at the 2nd set just make it so much fun personally. I also like it because i used to play it a crap load when i was learning gap jump lol

All great tracks!!

Mine are N64 Bowsers Castle, GCN DK Mountain and SNES Mario Circuit 3, Mushroom Gorge and Rainbow Road for the Nintendo tracks
And Abyssal Ruins, ASDF Course, Thwomp Swamp and Jiyuu Village for Custom Tracks
I personally do a lot of 200cc so i practice those on that speed

dont really have a fav, bunch of my times are here tho if y'all interested

LC, rMC, MT

Delfino Square
SNES Mario Circuit 3
Rainbow Road
150cc

150cc GCN DK Mountain :cool:

I myself love to TT Delfino Square, and every spear track, huge spear fan

I enjoy TTing the more tech heavy tracks bc it is so rewarding once u finally get a solid time. Like BCWii, DKS, WS, but I also enjoy doing Spear tracks when I just wanna chill and not have to think very much

Back