• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Favourite Fast food restaurant (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I've never tried wendys

I can at least vouch for their spicy nuggets, that’s definitely considered something. And potentially their baconator.

I want to try Wendy's, but haven't gotten the chance to. But it sounds good

Same never tried Wendy's

Another one of my favourites is Culver's. It's like a normal burger and fries place but the food is higher quality than other places

Another one of my favourites is Culver's. It's like a normal burger and fries place but the food is higher quality than other places
I tried it once when I lived in Ohio. Very good place, but unfortunately I don't live in the Midwest anymore, so I'll have to wait to try it again

I don't think we even have a wendys here

We need regional fast food places available anywhere lol

Not sure if this really counts but I love pizza boy. Its like dominos, great stuff! :p
I get dominos all the time. Their pizzas are awesome. Also I used to live in an apartment that was above a pizza hut, that was cool.

I wish I lived somewhat close to food places. Plus mainly more expensive by me, $7-10

Pizza
KFC
Wendy's

Back