• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Sorbet or Ice Cream

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Bloss

Triple Bananas
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$637
Mint choc chip all the way! :)

Ugh. So many choices. I think that if you go out to an ice cream place or whatever, my favorite tends to be Vanilla Cone Crunch (is just like what the title sounds like). If going to the store and picking up ice cream... If you haven't tried Ben and Jerry's "Everything But The..."... I don't think you've lived life. ;)

Ugh. So many choices. I think that if you go out to an ice cream place or whatever, my favorite tends to be Vanilla Cone Crunch (is just like what the title sounds like). If going to the store and picking up ice cream... If you haven't tried Ben and Jerry's "Everything But The..."... I don't think you've lived life. ;)
I haven't lived life.

Cookies n Cream all day

Chocalate Chip Cookie Dough :p

I love Vienetta, especially the mint one, LOL. I just love mint ice cream with chocolate in itttt ugh yum :heart:

Mint, chocolate & butterscotch c:

Cookies and Cream all the way :heart:

cookies n' cream or chocolate chip cookie dough

Mint Chocolate Chip doeeee :heart:

My sister hates it so more for me lol

I think he mean pink flavour aka strawberry.

Anyway, mine is strawberry! :3

I don't know xD

Too many to decide. Maybe next year?

The title speaks for itself, what's your favorite type of ice cream.
I think I would have to pick vanilla and berry ice cream, what about you?
Also, yes, this thread does also include sorbet, my favorite type would be citrus :3

the kind you put in your mouth

Back