• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Favourite MKWii Character? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

• for lightweights:
    • Toadette on Quacker (I don't even know why I picked this vehicle, it just looks hilarious :joy: );
    • Baby Peach and Baby Daisy on Baby Booster (obvious reasons - they are babies ;)).
No dry bones? Banned.

No dry bones? Banned.
I stated my fav characters when I did my introduction post :yum:

I stated my fav characters when I did my introduction post :yum:
I still don't see dry bones, so you're still banned!

also you use a lot of emoji's lol

Well:
  • for heavyweights: Rosalina on Flame Runner (would've picked Shooting Star if not for outside drift, since it's her "canon" vehicle);
  • for middleweights: Peach and Daisy on Mach Bike (I just like how it looks, so even if it would have been nerfed, I'd still pick it);
  • for lightweights:
    • Toadette on Quacker (I don't even know why I picked this vehicle, it just looks hilarious :joy: );
    • Baby Peach and Baby Daisy on Baby Booster (obvious reasons - they are babies ;)).
I use Rosalina quite a bit in WWs. She's quite fun to use

How can I block forum members

I think koopa troopa is under appreciated. His walking dead counterpart is definitely the fan favourite, while koopa gets left in the dust! I feel really bad for him, and he is my favourite. It doesn't matter what vehicle he's on, he's just great

I think koopa troopa is under appreciated. His walking dead counterpart is definitely the fan favourite, while koopa gets left in the dust! I feel really bad for him, and he is my favourite. It doesn't matter what vehicle he's on, he's just great
I heard he's a fan favorite in MKDD

yeah that is very true, koopa troopa is way too unappreciated, and I have to say dry bones is WAY too over-appreciated XD koopa > dry bones

Koopa troopa is superior (not as superior as Dry Bowser)

The King Koopa is also the most used character in SMK and MKSC :banana:

Funky Kong + Flame Runner
Daisy + Mach Bike

Koopa Troopa with Jet Bubble 100%, used it all the time half a decade ago and I would for sure use it today if stats didn't exist

I would pick Rosalina flame runner for heavyweights, Diddy Kong Mach bike for mediumweights, and Toad Quacker for lightweights.

Back