• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Loyd

Triple Bananas
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$515
FC
1935-9707-1074
Clan
4DR
What is your favourite Nintendo 64 (N64) game and why?
Mine has got to be Donkey Kong 64 as it was my 1st Nintendo game ever to play. Why is this my favourite?, I loved everything about activities, mini games, exploring new areas, boss battles, unlocking new characters in the game. My favourite moments have got to be unlocking lanky kong and finally beating Mad Jack which took me hundreds of attempts. This game is just a banga because it gets more and more exciting when the game progresses.

hqdefault.jpg

Mine is Super Mario 64! It really is an amazing game. The gameplay and the music is just stunning :D

SM64! It revolutionized 3D Mario games, and it's still one of the best in my opinion. The gameplay on the thing was fantastic!

Pokemon Stadium! I grew up playing that game from start to finish.

Super Mario 64 all the way :3

DDD makes me cri everytime
--- Post merged ---
Mine is Super Mario 64! It really is an amazing game. The gameplay and the music is just stunning :D

Seim OwO

MK64 is a very great game, love the game so much! :D

gouitrhnoghjtri

Banana
VIP forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,814
  • Deleted by gouitrhnoghjtri
I didn't played much n64 games but Kirby and the cristal shards was a fun experience to me

I should give that game a try

Back