• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Favourite Sonic Game? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Seiren

Triple Bananas
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$25
FC
0731-6043-6174
NNID
EC2.Seiren
Clan
EC2,4DR
My all time favourite game was Sonic Heroes. One of the most challenging & enjoyable games of my life. A game that I played while growing up such a classic!

I agree with you, I used to replay that game so much on GCN :p

I've honestly never played sonic :/

Sanic the Hegehog :hippo:

Jk, my favorite is Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity. That was my childhood.

Last edited:
When it comes to Sonic games, my favorite has to be Sonic 3 & Knuckles. The game fits perfect in the nostalgic era. Great soundtrack, fun zones to play through and what I like about the game most, is freakin' Hyper Sonic (aka the god in hedgehog form according to someone named SomecallmeJohnny). I only played Sonic 3 (The first half) in Sonic Mega Collection Plus when I used to own a PS2. :p Then I came across emulators and started to play the full version of Sonic 3 (aka Sonic 3 & Knuckles) and boy those hold/held some memories. I have some other favorites too like Sonic Colors and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, but I think I'm more suited or satisfied with S3&K :thumbsup:

Zero Gravity because that's the only one i've played :3

Sonic Colors on the Wii and Sonic Heros from the PS2, that's some OG shit right there.
Heroes for PS2 has so many memes tbh

Sonic riders for gnc had so many good memories with that game

Mario and sonic at the Olympic Games!

Definitely Sonic Adventure 2 Battle! Super fun game, and I love the story!

My favourite ones are SA2 Battle for GameCube and Sonic 3.
AND KNUCKLES

Back