• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Fears? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

boxtop

I just want that one person.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$91
Clan
4DR
I have a fear called scoptophobia/scopophobia and basically it’s where you feel like someone is watching you all the time, even when no one is there. Hbu guys?

I think my most notable fear would be the dark (yes, the dark :-?)
I always feel unsettled near it, like something's hiding in it (・・;)

I fear the dark, I don't know why, but I just don't like it.

I think my most notable fear would be the dark (yes, the dark :-?)
I always feel unsettled near it, like something's hiding in it (・・;)
Haha I love the dark, but I aGAIN I believe someone is watching me from the shadows so it freaks me out sometimes too
--- Post merged ---
I fear the dark, I don't know why, but I just don't like it.
Poor Hari. Do you need a hug

Spiders, the dark, fear of dieing alone, etc i have many more but im not gonna go into those cx

I've the biggest fear for most of the reptiles. Especially chameleon. :/

Were you in one of the many calls where I had to stop playing MKW and evacuate my room because there was a spider crawling across the TV? :joy:

Were you in one of the many calls where I had to stop playing MKW and evacuate my room because there was a spider crawling across the TV? :joy:
I REMEMBER THAT LMAO

I am very, VERY scared of heights. I only did a bit of trapeze because everyone told me to do it.

That I will fail life and amount to nothing and live in a tent on the street.

Common things like heights and spiders I suppose, but my biggest fear would probably be Sleep Paralysis! Just so terrifying both to think of and experience, never want to have it again!

The thought of losing special people in my life.

Back