Flame Runner Red Glass Texture (2 viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bryce

Galaxy Traveler
VIP forum user
4DR member
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,483
FC
5117-0166-8572
NNID
PsiFiXOG
Switch FC
SW-7778-7950-4486
How could I change the Flame Runner texture to make it where the glass isn't red? I've made some custom flame runner textures, I'm working on one right now, and some of them have the red glass, and some don't. I don't know how I made the ones without red glass not have red glass. The one I'm working on right now is all black and blue with NO sign of red anywhere on it, however when I go into the game to test out the texture, there's still red glass. If anyone could explain me how to change the glass color, it would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Dokan

stay sugoi。
Forum staff
4DR leader
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$17,627
FC
1294-4931-2036
NNID
/
Switch FC
SW-4185-9794-5014
Clan
4DR
How could I change the Flame Runner texture to make it where the glass isn't red? I've made some custom flame runner textures, I'm working on one right now, and some of them have the red glass, and some don't. I don't know how I made the ones without red glass not have red glass. The one I'm working on right now is all black and blue (hint) with NO sign of red anywhere on it, however when I go into the game to test out the texture, there's still red glass. If anyone could explain me how to change the glass color, it would be appreciated.
It's not the texture, which should be changed.
Open the file with BrawlBox/BrawlCrate.
In the 3D model directory of the bike, there's a folder with "Normals" or "Colors" (I don't remember it very well, don't have a computer atm).
There should be an entry called "[...]_screen" or something and there you can change the color of the windshield.
Click on the color and chose a color via color picker or via RGB values.

Hope I could help you out, sorry if that tutorial's kinda sluggish - as I said before I'm abroad for a weekend.

(And it's 3 am over here, feeling very tired, so please excuse my simplified and sloppy english lol.)

Reactions: Bryce

Rachy

Sylveon is the best.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR social member
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$44,262
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
N/A
As what Dokan said, I'll leave this screenshot here so it will help people who are viewing this thread to know what is the file path and how to change the glass color:

1601687531305.png

Double click the red color to pick any color you want! :)

Reactions: Bryce
OP
Bryce

Bryce

Galaxy Traveler
VIP forum user
4DR member
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,483
FC
5117-0166-8572
NNID
PsiFiXOG
Switch FC
SW-7778-7950-4486
Ok, I went there and changed the red to white, went into the game and it actually worked! Thank you guys! :D

Reactions: Rachy and Dokan