• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Forum FFA - (27/10/18 7pm BST ) ! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Trash

Triple Bananas
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$831
IMPORTANT: Time changed to 8 BST from 7 BST

Event Time Announcer - Forum FFA

Hey guys, so I thought it would be a fun idea to plan a FFA which all Forum members are welcome to participate in. Check the link above for the date and time (subject to change if by popular request). Here's a quick list of things to know:

1. Will be a 3 GP Regular Track event (Since some here dont have CTGP)
2. Trolling, Repicking or teaming is NOT allowed (Key word being FFA, please dont ruin the fun for others)
3. Disconnect points are as follows: 18 gp if before race 1, 15 gp if during race 1 and +3 for every race missed otherwise
4. Room will be opened at 19:00 BST and will be up for 15 minutes at most before starting, if you arent in room by then the event will start without you (unless you let me know that you are running late but can still play in the event)
5. Minimum of 6 players for event to proceed
6. HAVE FUN :heart:
7. Host FC: 1208-5946-7336

Thats all! Let me know if you can make it, hope to race u all then !

1. Trash
2. NinLewis
3. Leon
4. Rachy
5. Savo
6. Trial
7. Dokan
8. Jonny

Last edited:
Oooo this is so fun! I wish I could sign up this one, but look like I've already participated for civil war on the same day and time lol! Hope you guys have fun! :D

Oooo this is so fun! I wish I could sign up this one, but look like I've already participated for civil war on the same day and time lol! Hope you guys have fun! :D

looooool what are the chances, have fun regardless !

Ooooh!
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!

Wish I could make it. I'll be on vacation starting Tuesday next week. :/

Wish I could make it. I'll be on vacation starting Tuesday next week. :/

The event is this saturday but unfortunate that you cant make it, hope you enjoy your upcoming vacation bro !

The event is this saturday but unfortunate that you cant make it, hope you enjoy your upcoming vacation bro !
Oops I read the current time instead of the event time LOL. Either way I won't be able to attend as I get off work around 12 pm PST. If it were an hour later then absolutely!

This looks fun! Unfortunately I can't make it ;
Good luck to everyone participating! :)

I can most likely make it!

You can add me, but it will be very close because of the Civil War.

Might make it, I'll dm you on discord if I can for sure.

unsure if there is a signup deadline but I'll be there c: :gerald:

OP
OP
T

Trash

Triple Bananas
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$831
  • Deleted by Trash
GGs to all those in the forum ffa! Was a lot of fun, thanks for playing :heart:

Table:
AwiZa8sQGRnyAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Rachy says no to Trash:
bcab5b9d4287d387952b41bfcb6bd1e3.gif

GGs! :3

Well I didn't come due to stress from the civil war and hw bs :( but looks like you guys had fun!

Back