• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Game crashes when I try to join a friend (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ivan187

Fake Item Box
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$106
When the game notifies me that a friend is in a worldwide VS. Race, I try to join the match selecting my character combination, and after a few seconds on the Joining friend screen, the game just freezes.

Why does this happen? I'm not using any hacks or anything.

Do you have any textures on? Which one do you use to load Wiimmfi? Like CTGP or Riivolution or any?

Do you happen to have the actual game disc still?

Hmmm it must have something to do with your ISO. I would try re-extracting the ISO from your game (you're going to need to find a MKW disc from somewhere), patching it to Wiimmfi, and seeing what happens then.

I don't think anyone in my family would be bothered to get the actual disk just for this matter...

I don't think anyone in my family would be bothered to get the actual disk just for this matter...
That's the only suggestion I have for you. Obviously it has something to do with your ISO. You will need to delete it, get a disc, and then re-extract it and patch it to Wiimmfi.

In that case, it looks like I'll have to join the matches not through the Friends option, but manually, like I always have!

I've seen you're using an American ISO, I'm not sure where you got yours from, since I never got any working American ISO's at all or were bugged.

How much do the MKWii discs cost at your local game stores?

Try to fix your ISOs. I have multiple ISOs, and they seem ok.

I've seen you're using an American ISO, I'm not sure where you got yours from, since I never got any working American ISO's at all or were bugged.

I have no idea how much they cost, as we've been using a USB Loader for several years now, and my game is actually in Spanish. For some reason the game doesn't detect my country.

I believe he's from Mexico which is still the NTSC-U region. :p

Really the only solution here is to fix your ISO by re-extracting it or by joining a new one yourself like you mentioned. You could also try creating a new license and see if that helps, but I doubt it will make a difference.

Back