• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Games from childhood? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fairly unknown game, but I liked this computer game called Zuma Deluxe, it was a cool puzzle game made by the same company that made PvZ. I also enjoyed Pokemon a lot as a kid.
yooo, I thought I was the only person who played Zuma when I was younger, love that game. I also played almost all of the popular Wii games, and a lot of PS3 games. to name one, GTA IV.

Any game from the wii. My sister introduced me to the console and from then on we were on it all the time. Which has partly lead to my love for MKW

Sorry, but some of us grew up on minesweeper.

The first consoles we had was the wii, ps2, and the atari. We also had a pc, but that thing ran really terribly. On the ps2 we had a dirtbike game we played, the wii was wii sports resort, and mario kart wii (only about a few months ago did i get ctgp) and on the atari gopher. On the computer I played minecraft, and a handful of other steam games.

I never rlly understood tht game
Quick rundown:

- The play field consists of a grid of squares. Some of these squares are clear, and some are mines.
- You win by clearing all square except the mines. Clearing a mine is a game over.
- The first square you click will never be a mine.
- Sometimes a cleared square will have a number. This number corresponds to the number of adjacent mines.

For example:
2020-10-22 18:51:32.png
Here you can see that there is a 1 in the bottom left. This means that one of the squares adjacent to it are a mine. You can also see that there is only a single square that is adjacent to it (up right), so that square must be a mine.

Back