• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

General discussion (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tbh if fortnite wasn't full of children who play 24/7 then it would actually be a decent game, and I still play ocasionally.

tbh if fortnite wasn't full of children who play 24/7 then it would actually be a decent game, and I still play ocasionally.
Not only the playerbase bothers me, it's the game mechanics, which makes the game awful to play compared to PUBG and Apex.
I would rather have an intense, sneaky 1v1 for Chicken Dinner in a wheat field, than avoid getting 2nd by jumping and building towers like a coward.

hello there everyone I did try out fortnite but it is not for me

hello there everyone I did try out fortnite but it is not for me

I've seen enough game footage around the internet to see its not for me, I'm not even gonna try it out.

yea the steep drop in searching for it and just playing in generalis so down plus the BRUTE doesn't belong it's to stupid op
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

im trash, like 12 :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
that's pretty good what device do you play one

I want to play Counter Strike

Seems like an IQ intelligence game

Back