• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

General discussion (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Oooof... Well bad reason... I hope I'm not going to lose my member role because of school... I'm not going to let this happen anyway! I can warn an inactivity time, say the rules? Then I'll warn as often as I'll not be there!

Oooof... Well bad reason... I hope I'm not going to lose my member role because of school... I'm not going to let this happen anyway! I can warn an inactivity time, say the rules? Then I'll warn as often as I'll not be there!
No worries, I’m trialing again next year..

Goldy I'm glad I chose diddy kong and not daisy because our banners are so similar!
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

Hopefully I won't have to take any time off for school, I can do both atm.

Last edited:
Goldy I'm glad I chose diddy kong and not daisy because our banners are so similar!
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

Hopefully I won't have to take any time off for school, I can do both atm.
Hehe, yeah! I love Daisy!

Btw hi @Louise and @Goldilocks and good morning @Alexander!

Last edited:

Back