• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

General mental wellness updates (How are you feeling this week?) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I still don't trust this idea with generally anyone though. I chose that person because I trust them with my life. And vice versa
Of course, only tell people who you feel comfortable telling.

Man, I feel I've been treated different online compared to IRL with some friends. I lost some trust with stuff that happened in a Discord server. I've let some of it out on my Twitter but it's just really, really frustrating to deal with friends that you think have your back, and they really don't. I'm gonna disconnect myself from most of them until I feel better. I just wish I could see my most trusted friends right now.

@Fergus Same here. I've been having a lot of nonsense going on and it's been happening on several sites. Some people may have seen me angry and I do apologize for it. The nonsense I've been dealing with is part of the reason why I left Discord. The other reason being that the phone I use for Discord's almost at the end of its life. (Support ending for it soon)

Life's gonna be really sucky these coming weeks. School has gone completely online for the next four weeks, and sports have been postponed for four as well...

Life's gonna be really sucky these coming weeks. School has gone completely online for the next four weeks, and sports have been postponed for four as well...
Sadly this is how it's gonna be, until people decide to get their shite together. I'd rather be safe at home rather with people who don't care about a debilitating and deadly disease. Not to mention also the possibility of having it....

Honestly I've just been very annoyed, Because school is stopping me from following what my normal sleep schedule is, and I always am tired until like my 2nd period.

Yea I completely understand why things are closing, but I felt like I did everything I could to keep my life somewhat normal while trying my best to reduce the spread these past few months but it still had to go to the worst scenario.

General reminder not to waste much time with those who aren't much interested in your time or presence at all.

Life kinda sucks right now, it’s really hard balancing schoolwork, sports, the clan, and talking with my friends. The weather isn’t usual also, it’s too warm and I fear this will continue.

The weather is definitely an odd factor for everything going on, but yeah. One thing's for sure, the general atmosphere of everything going on isn't healthy at all, especially for those still going through school.

I feel so uneasy because even though I tested negative, I still have a cough and so does my brother.

——————————

I also feel like you lose al your freindships in virtual school. :depressed:

——————————
this clan is the best, I couldn have chosen a better clan! everyone is so nice and understanding. I mean, this section is so deep and nice!

Last edited by forum staff:
Merged your posts; remember not to make too many consecutive posts at a time, this is not a live chat ^^

I feel so uneasy because even though I tested negative, I still have a cough and so does my brother.
It's probably just a regular cough that you get. If the symptoms still persist than maybe get another test......after all, even they have flaws

I am feeling good, not sick. My country just got in a ''more'' strict lockdown. All stores are closed except one that provide provisions like supermarket, pharmacy etc. And since the beginning of this month wearing a mouth mask is mandatory.... Honestly that's too late. But people here think mouth masks protect you 100% from the virus lol, people don't distance themselves from each other where it's possible... It's going to be a boring Christmas this year.

I am feeling good, not sick. My country just got in a ''more'' strict lockdown. All stores are closed except one that provide provisions like supermarket, pharmacy etc. And since the beginning of this month wearing a mouth mask is mandatory.... Honestly that's too late. But people here think mouth masks protect you 100% from the virus lol, people don't distance themselves from each other where it's possible... It's going to be a boring Christmas this year.
Itś still better than the U.S.A though. nobody wears a mask, at a school in my neighborhood a 20th of the kids have it. There are people dying because of the people that aren´t careful and they just don´t care. Sorry for my ranting.

Life’s getting better, my grades raised, I’m having fun with sports, and I even got to see a friend a couple times. Sports are starting back up on January 4th.

nice! hope you stay safe!
You too!
Sports are starting back, so I’m quite pumped about that. Something about the nordic skiing vibe is amazing. I need to keep my distance and follow protocols to make the most out of my season.

A

AntonioStelo

• AntonioStelo
  • Deleted by Lycan
A

AntonioStelo

• AntonioStelo
  • Deleted by Lycan

Back