• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Goodbye Alice (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

0xBlackFoxByte

Red Shell
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,589
I made this thread to say that @Alice ƸӜƷ * will no longer use 4DR forums anymore due to personal reasons, she will use skype and continue to play mkw tho. She also wanted to thank you guys for having her around. She told me to post

SUPER unfortunate this has to happen. D:

Thank you Alice for your amazing time in the 4DR clan, forum, and everything in between. You have touched quite a few people's lives (including mine) with your presence. I wish you good luck in the future and farewell, for we may meet again...

Well this sucks, I hooe to see her around again hopefully, but good luck with life! :heart:

Horrible news as I never got the chance to meet her! I hope everything works out well for you Alice & Good luck!x

That's really saddening. Very unfortunate to hear. :(

Well, I do have to thank Alice for being a great forum member around here who was nice to all and participated in this forum quite a bit which I appreciate. I hope that some day she decides to come back and use this forum if/when she feels up for it. :)

Noo :( ait was fun having Alice hère :)

Back