• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Goodbye MKW :((((((( (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quest

Triple Green Shells
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$2,614
FC
1466-3027-6308
I am deeply disappointed to announce that I will most likely not be able to play MKW anymore. This is due to an incident where I was playing when I wasn't supposed to. My mom found out and took the disc away. She said she is going to give it away now. The only ways I could continue to play is by somehow getting another disc (which would be really hard to do) or illegally downloading an ISO from the internet, which would probably be even worse than what just happened with my disc. This means goodbye to clans, goodbye MKW altogether. I will still try to be active on the forum. In a way, this is a good thing for me because I can focus on my life more rather than constantly thinking about/playing MKW. But this is more sad because I won't be able to hang out with any of you guys on the game. I may be able to retrieve a copy of the game when I move away from my parents (if Wiimmfi is still alive), but until then, I'm left without the game. I will put here some other places to get in touch with me.

• My Skype, if you do not already have me added (or if you haven't added my new one yet), it onaquest01.
  • My YouTube channel, as well as my Google+ page, is The A Gamer.
  • My PSN, or PlayStation Network, ID, is The_A_Gamer01. I don't have very many games; they are LittleBigPlanet 1, 2 and 3, as well as FIFA 15. I have a couple other games that barely anyone plays anymore.
  • I am The A Gamer on the other forums and Quest on Mariokartwii.com.
  • I am theagamer01 on Steam, but I don't use it much.
  • If anyone here plays Roblox, I am amnoteen100.
  • If anyone here plays Animal Jam, I am DaSpeed01, but keep in mind I do not play it very much.
  • If anyone plays Club Penguin, I am theagamer01, but again, keep in mind I do not play it much.
  • If anyone happens to play a game called Transformice, I am Speediac on there.
  • My Facebook name is soon going to change, but I'll put my current name of Mkw Airexrexforcebreeze on here for now, and when it changes, I'll have it updated here.
  • My Twitter is The A Gamer.
So that's it. I will miss you all on MKW :cry:

Last edited by forum staff:
Oh ...Is sure you have to leave? :(

Try hard , maybe you get it :(

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,514
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
  • Deleted by Zachy
  • Reason: This comment isn't relevant anymore. I decided to edit the part about leaving 4DR out of his comment
So sorry to hear Central! I think that I've pretty much left all my comments on your profile, but I'll make sure to keep in touch! :)

But you will continue coming to the forum?

Hey Central! Sad to see you go, I hope you are able to play MKW in the future once you get a new copy! And of course, you are always welcome to visit the forum, you are welcome to be here just like everyone else! I hope you are able to join 4DR again, because we're an awesome family! I wish the best of luck with what your goals are! :D

It's sad to see you go. BTW a lot of people are using ISOs, I have like 3 and 2 more discs. None original. I don't think an ISO is that bad, right?

Getting an ISO is not dangerous as long as you use PeerBlock while downloading ;) but to the topic: Sad to see you go even we haven't talked much

I will never be one to condone downloading an ISO. I downloaded one once and I got in a lot of trouble. Extract it from the game so you're doing it legally (and even then, it's not really a good thing to go whaling around saying you have an ISO because you could be making multiple copies without buying the game).

Let's not talk about downloading ISOs or using pirated copies of games. That stuff is illegal and not supported here on the forum.

Never gave a proper goodbye, but better late than never.

Really sucks that you have to go. We had some good times in the past, and if you ever find a way to play this game again, we will welcome you back with open arms. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back