• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Axiom

Blooper
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$114
FC
3227-2287-3899
Clan
VB
Hello there! I'm Axiom, but also go by Aeonian. I've known about the 4DR forum for quite sometime now, and did use it on occasion for help and troubleshooting. That said, I didn't know that it was free to join by even those not in the clan. So far the atmosphere of the forums has been wonderful; Members have been especially kind, and I think that my stay here will be an enjoyable one.

Hello there! I'm Axiom, but also go by Aeonian. I've known about the 4DR forum for quite sometime now, and did use it on occasion for help and troubleshooting. That said, I didn't know that it was free to join by even those not in the clan. So far the atmosphere of the forums has been wonderful; Members have been especially kind, and I think that my stay here will be an enjoyable one.
Heyo! Thats awesome to hear! Im glad u like it here c: even if u dont join the clan i hope ill see u around often, u seem like a awesome person! Enjoy your stay c;:hug:

Hey Axiom, and welcome to the forum! I’m glad that our forum was of use to you for troubleshooting and help, and you can always get support from people here if you need it! Of course, we welcome all people here whether they are members or not so we’re glad to have you here! I hope you’ll enjoy your time here, and feel free to message me or any other staff member (those who have red, green or pink names) if you need anything! :D

Hey Axiom, and welcome to the forum! I’m glad that our forum was of use to you for troubleshooting and help, and you can always get support from people here if you need it! Of course, we welcome all people here whether they are members or not so we’re glad to have you here! I hope you’ll enjoy your time here, and feel free to message me or any other staff member (those who have red, green or pink names) if you need anything! :D
I'll keep that in mind

He cant message me? :angry: rude

He cant message me? :angry: rude
Of course I’m not saying that, just that the staff members are usually the most knowledgeable and best people to provide help! Of course, anyone is allowed to message anyone they want. :p

Of course I’m not saying that, just that the staff members are usually the most knowledgeable and best people to provide help! Of course, anyone is allowed to message anyone they want. :p
Sure ;-;

Hey heyy Axiom, welcome to the forum :D glad to hear that you're having a nice time here already! I hope you'll stay with us for awhile. :D

Hey there! Glad you decided to sign up here! It's certainly great that you used the forum before so you should be a little familiar with navigating through the website. I'm glad that you are here because we are a friendly community who welcomes anyone to the forum! :D

Welcome to the forums! I can agree, it's a great place here, so I'm sure you'll have a good time indeed! :)

Welcome to the forums! Great introduction! I hope you’ll enjoy this place!

Welcome to the forums!
I see you're interested in modding Mario Kart Wii, among us there are also some modders who create music and textures in their free time.
With that being said, enjoy your time in here! :)

Welcome and enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the forums!
I see you're interested in modding Mario Kart Wii, among us there are also some modders who create music and textures in their free time.
With that being said, enjoy your time in here! :)
Much appreciated. Yeah, modding is a pastime of mine. It's awesome to see others who do as well.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your time here and most importantly: have fun! :D

Back