Staff member
Tech Admin
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Clan
4DR
Hey guys!

I'm going to keep this short because the real celebration will take place when we play the FFA (I think it would actually be cool if people used the name "4DR 4Years" or something similar, but that's just what I think. By the way, if you haven't already signed up for the FFA [members only], you totally should: https://4drclanforum.com/threads/4dr-4th-year-anniversary-ffa.3475/), but I still felt obligated to at least make a tiny post about this to celebrate and recognize this HUGE milestone in our history. 4 years ago today, on October 21st, 2012- 4DR was created. I knew it was quite special and an incredible clan when we had our 1 year anniversary. With that being said, if you said back then that 4DR would surpass being open for 4 years, I would think that you're crazy! But as of right now, it's a reality and it's all because of you guys! It's a team effort and all of us have pitched in and done our part. I couldn't pick better people to celebrate with, so congratulations and thank you to everyone! :party::party::party::party:

Last edited:

Frost

<span class="v">Woomy...</span>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
And its been a blast for the 2 years that I've been around 4DR from 2014 to present. So many things happened between just between that time period, it's amazing! Happy anniversary to 4DR! :D

Alexander

<span class="l">A colorful custom title.</span>
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Clan
4DR
Happy 4 Year Anniversary 4DR! I'm proud to know I've been a leader of this awesome family clan and I'm amazed how strong this clan is! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :party::party::party::party::party:

SwtSkitty

<font color="red">6/26/16 ~❤</font>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
NNID
GameSaved
Clan
Unbroken
what a milestone! glad to have been around for at least half the clan's history (2012-2013, 2015-2016). it's a shame i'm not in the clan right now, but congrats to all the leaders for maintaining the clan for so long..!

amaya

Redemption.
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Active Forum Member
Contest Designer
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Happy 4th birthday guys! It was certainly a blast to see this clan grow over the past 4 years into what it is today. I'm glad I spent so much time in the clan as I did because we all made amazing friends by keeping this clan alive for so long.

Alicu

♡ 4DR ♡
Staff member
4DR Co-Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
FC
0650-2467-9888
Clan
4DR
4DR :heart: im lucky and proud to say that I was a member of 4DR who stayed in this clan for a little more than a year, this clan is filled with wonderful ppl :) Im glad I found 4DR and im very happy for this 4 year anniversary! The success for this clan is mainly because of its leaders aswell as its members who are very dedicated and also who support this clan!
So many communities are dying on mkw but 4DR is still alive, this proves 4DR is one of the best communities in Mario Kart :) Hope that 4DR still grows and we all can say, a year later that "4DR 5 year anniversary" :D

This is Val

Overdose.
Premium Member
Happy awesome 4 years, 4DR! :D It's great to ser how after all these years and everything that happened, we got through it and we're still alive and active! :) I met great people, this clan is filled with positive things. Thanks for the moments and hopefully more years are to come! ;) :party::yum

Rachy

4DR is love, 4DR is life. ♡
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
4DR
Happy 4th Year Anniversary! :party::party::party::party: I'm really happy to see this clan is doing very well with awesome people like you guys!

Now, guess what? I was collecting the screenshots earlier. This is the history of 4DR (all the screenshots taken from my videos in 2013 - 2016 in order). All of them are great memories, I hope you guys enjoy it! :)

Don't blame me if any past/current members who are not in the screenshots, I don't want to take too many screenshots cuz it will took me a long time to done. Anyways, congratulations and thank you to everyone! :heart:

Tomas

<span class="v">♥ 4DR Clan</span>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Clan
4DR
Happy Anniversary to the best clan! I am very happy to belong to this family and I hope the clan continue to grow over the years. Congratulations 4DR Clan! :party: 4 years of being a great clan! I'm sure the clan will remain over the years with the same essence that has characterized this unique clan! :D

amaya

Redemption.
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Active Forum Member
Contest Designer
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR

Sandy Marie

<span class="v">♡</span>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Congrats guys ^^ Really its nice a day like today ^^ Even knowing I am not in 4DR now, I feel 4DR still important to me, and I think it will be forever :) I can say I felt and feel it like home, you guys make it a nice and special place , thanks to all of you for everything :heart:

Sniper

<span class="v">Dying inside.</span>
VIP Member
Premium Member
FC
0260-6367-8140
Switch FC
SW-4143-8367-7029
4 years. and 2 words I have to say about how far this clan has came: HOLY. SHIT. I'm not gonna make like a huge speech like last year but just a small portion this time around I guess. Anyway, it honestly surprises me a lot because, you guys are the reason why that makes this clan so great and why it is still striving for the stars. And I'm thankful for that. Because these 3 (@Azula, @Rachy and @Alexander) started it all, and made a huge family where they attracted all these (new) people to join on this here forum/the clan itself and will be able to share all of their memories with. It's been my pleasure to still stick around with you all (though I'm trying my best to stay active lol), and I really want to thank you all for being a part of my life, and as my friends in the MK community. Here's to 4DR's 4th year together ! :D:party:

Bloss

Banned
Banned
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4 years already? Damn. I've sure had my fair share of good memories in the clan. It's been great working alongside Zach, Rachel, Veaz, Anil8r back in the day, and although I'm dead af right rn, busy with life and not in the clan anymore, it still will always be a big apart of me and nothing can change that.

Happy Birthday 4DR.

Rachy

4DR is love, 4DR is life. ♡
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC