• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Happy Mother's Day! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
I would just like to say Happy Mother's Day to everyone! Mom's do so much for their families and it honestly usually gets taken for granted and not enough people take the time to appreciate and be grateful for their hard-working mom. Please make sure to take this day to really appreciate your mom and let her know that she is very appreciated for all that she does. It's very important. I know that after this I'll be making a card for my mom. It certainly isn't enough to make up for all the kind acts and helpfulness that she has provided for my family and for myself, but it at least is a simple thing to make her aware that she's appreciated. So, happy Mother's Day and please let your mom know she is appreciated! :)

Oh, I thought I replied. Happy Mother's Day! :)

Wiergo

Banana
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$256
FC
1466-2900-0843
  • Deleted by Wiergo
That's very true, my mother is very important to me! I appreciate her a lot for what she has done for me. :)

Happeh Mother's Day
I got my Mom a Flower, woo :3

Wiergo

Banana
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$256
FC
1466-2900-0843
  • Deleted by Wiergo