• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Have you been bullied before? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this question for a lot of you, but I'm just curious! If you want to share a story of when you were bullied, tell us!

My story: When I was about 10 years old, I was in elementary school (you kind of know where this is going with how immature kids there might be). This really mean guy (not going to say real names, but we'll call this person Bob) would pester me relentlessly about how skinny I was (probably jealous because he was a much larger fellow lol). Bob would say phrases like "I could break your bones you anorexic b****" and "You should go to Africa if you don't want to eat" and that really hurt me. (For the record, I'm not skinny because I'm anorexic. I'm skinny because I have a very high metabolism.) It hurt me for a while, until at the end of the school year when all of us in the 5th grade (including Bob) were outside having an ice cream party. I finally got fed up with Bob's shenanigans and I beat him up right in front of the teacher. The teacher knew about Bob and I's issues before hand and amazingly, I didn't get in trouble lol! (Never try and beat up someone in front of a teacher. I guarantee you, you WILL get in trouble.) He eventually called me over the phone and apologized after that day, and while we had our little fiascoes in middle school, he is much more mature now and is a really nice guy now. At least that's what I heard, haven't talked to him since the incident lmao. Any stories you are willing to share? :)

when i was like 5 or smething in kindergarden a person was bein really mean and did not know what to do cause i was about 5.luckily
he left for a diffrent school the next year.

I know it's a generalization but I think everyone has, and everyone has discriminated/bullied others. It's just a part of life I guess. Today that barely even matters to me, I really don't care about what anyone has to say about me. Likewise I don't care what people think of my opinions cause I speak from the heart whether it offends anyone or not.

I got bullied in grades 1-4, but after that everything is okay. I don't want to share any stories though.

I have been a targeted victim of bullying since years. Not only has it started at least 9 to 13 years ago, it still continues to this day. Last known event that I've been in was about an hour and a half ago, with 3 to 5 events in total today. I've become so used to it, it's not even funny. Why do people do it? It makes no sense, because a lot of people become suicidal about what people say and do. I'll probably type a longer message with details when I get back.

Heh... Being anything OTHER THAN straight in 2016? Good fucking luck.

YEs. First a kid was salty aftersomething i did and called me gay. I was like im not but ok (this was in like 4th grade) also a kid called me a d*** and punched me. But i said u fokin wot m8 and rko'ed him

Last edited:
I am back. Now to continue...
As I said before, I've been bullied for about 9 - 11 years now. It's no fun nor is it funny. Hell, maybe the people doing it might think it's funny, but they have no idea what kind of force, stress, etc of what they are putting on another person. But that person doesn't care. I've been through countless scenes about this, and I'm pretty sure all, if not, the majority of us have been through it also, but it's really saddening that people with no heart can actually cause people to commit suicide and to make them think their life is worthless. It frustrates me day and night, knowing that I personally, and others who are on the same boat with me, have to go to school in the morning, ducking and dodging (literally, depending on the circumstances) other people.... It's seriously disappointing that people have so much fun humiliating another person's life, for their own entertainment. Why in the hell do people do this? Every single day in and out, I have to avoid the same people, knowing it's the same ones going to do the same things. Why my life must be like this? There's always the same characteristics of a person who is being bullied - the smart kids are always a common target - who are always dodging people like this. Makes no sense in my opinion. However, I'd rather make straight A's and be bullied rather being this fat failure who likes to tear down the smart ones piece by piece. They want you to be on their level. I can actually say this from experience. I used to be a straight A student. But however, I am no longer one. I was decimated by hundreds of other students. I have been suspended nearly 20 times since middle school from this day, because of having to "defend myself" from these... people. They might have won this battle. My self confidence is nearly completely ruined, I'm still avoiding fights to this day, and I have to soon worry about how I'm going to graduate at this rate if I don't do something. If I don't.. then they won. They ruined my entire school life. I'm still fighting to prevent this, but I'm not sure who to turn to these days, of who can truly help me...

I am back. Now to continue...
As I said before, I've been bullied for about 9 - 11 years now. It's no fun nor is it funny. Hell, maybe the people doing it might think it's funny, but they have no idea what kind of force, stress, etc of what they are putting on another person. But that person doesn't care. I've been through countless scenes about this, and I'm pretty sure all, if not, the majority of us have been through it also, but it's really saddening that people with no heart can actually cause people to commit suicide and to make them think their life is worthless. It frustrates me day and night, knowing that I personally, and others who are on the same boat with me, have to go to school in the morning, ducking and dodging (literally, depending on the circumstances) other people.... It's seriously disappointing that people have so much fun humiliating another person's life, for their own entertainment. Why in the hell do people do this? Every single day in and out, I have to avoid the same people, knowing it's the same ones going to do the same things. Why my life must be like this? There's always the same characteristics of a person who is being bullied - the smart kids are always a common target - who are always dodging people like this. Makes no sense in my opinion. However, I'd rather make straight A's and be bullied rather being this fat failure who likes to tear down the smart ones piece by piece. They want you to be on their level. I can actually say this from experience. I used to be a straight A student. But however, I am no longer one. I was decimated by hundreds of other students. I have been suspended nearly 20 times since middle school from this day, because of having to "defend myself" from these... people. They might have won this battle. My self confidence is nearly completely ruined, I'm still avoiding fights to this day, and I have to soon worry about how I'm going to graduate at this rate if I don't do something. If I don't.. then they won. They ruined my entire school life. I'm still fighting to prevent this, but I'm not sure who to turn to these days, of who can truly help me...
You know what, people like that are crap. Do not EVER let people's bullying get in the way of your success. Believe me, once those people actually grow up and become mature (seems impossible, I know), they will learn what a completely douchebag, loser, and failure they were. You know what, I'm ashamed to admit this, although it does help prove a point... I was once a bully in 6th grade. I called this kid these awful names. It's not something I'm proud of at all, but we all learn from our awful mistakes, and that's one of mine. And while you think it's cool at the time, you later learn that you're just a douchebag with problems of your own. That's what I've learned. I don't consider myself "cool" because I made fun of some kid in 6th grade. So take it from me, people will eventually learn. Unfortunately, people bully because they're immature, and they do it to fit in. It's really a tough world out there. A lot of people bully not because they enjoy it, but to fit in. And I know it's so easy to say "pfft who cares about fitting in?". Well, some people do. Some people want to fit in for their time in school so they don't constantly get harassed. I personally think it's awful that we let other people ruin our life like this, but I understand why people want to do it. Some people just get verbally and even physically harassed over and over again. It makes you want to mold a shell around yourself until you can get out of there. And the most annoying thing is, we can't stop it; but we don't. Every little change makes a difference. So if you can avoid making negative and rude remarks towards people, you are making a difference. Whether you want to believe it or not, you are making a difference in someone's life and really the whole world if you stop bullying. I just wish that people who bullied would get an actual consequence and that adults, teachers, and administrators would look out for that kind of stuff more. People who bully just get a detention and then they go back to their old ways. That's why people continue. And I don't understand why it's such a hard concept for people to grasp. If people are being idiots and bullying, give them a taste of their own medicine. Maybe they should go to boot camp each time they bully someone? I personally think that's what we should do. That would whip kids into shape real quick. But of course, the punishments are nearly non-existent. Therefore, bullying continues. I'm sure it will get better for you. It will get better for you. Of course, I would recommend talking to teachers and your administrators, but it seems like they haven't been of much help for you. There IS someone out there who cares about you, even if you think otherwise. I highly recommend you go and talk to that person so they can help you out the best that they possibly can.

Anyway, to actually answer the question. Yes, I've been bullied. We all have been though. Unless you're 8 years old and still completely innocent and don't care. We all have flaws. Every single one of us. People eventually find out those flaws, and they use them to pinpoint us and make us feel bad about themselves. Putting people down gives them a self-confidence boost that they clearly need.

Who hasn't been bullied? LOL

I've actually been a bully myself as well.

When I was around 11 or 12, this kid acted really weird and would lie about various things like "having every Yu-Gi-Oh card in existence" and he would never prove it. Well I decided to say awful things and I really made him feel terrible about himself. He eventually told an adult and I got in a lot of trouble.

I've actually been a bully myself as well.

When I was around 11 or 12, this kid acted really weird and would lie about various things like "having every Yu-Gi-Oh card in existence" and he would never prove it. Well I decided to say awful things and I really made him feel terrible about himself. He eventually told an adult and I got in a lot of trouble.
Lol nice

Back