• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Have you traveled outside your country? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm being serious.
Well I mean asking everyone if they speak spanish + stupid comments about Mexico and the USA + taco pics = troll.

So what's the deal with these people? How do you know there trolls?

I actually added Zachy the same question. I'm not really sure how is he 100% certain. ;)

I actually added Zachy the same question. I'm not really sure how is he 100% certain. ;)
I'm 100% certain. I mean even if I didn't have the information I did, it's pretty obvious that they're trolls if you use your common sense. Anyway, this thread has been off topic for too long, so it's time to get on topic again.

I'm 100% certain. I mean even if I didn't have the information I did, it's pretty obvious that they're trolls if you use your common sense. Anyway, this thread has been off topic for too long, so it's time to get on topic again.

That's good to know. :) Unfortunately, you couldn't divulge this to us. ;)

Why I wrote Mexico on my profile is because Mexico is the country where I lived there a long time ago. There is no mistake about this. I just want you guys to understand this.

Why I wrote Mexico on my profile is because Mexico is the country where I lived there a long time ago. There is no mistake about this. I just want you guys to understand this.
We totally understand. Thanks so much for the clarification!

I already travelled quite a lot but I never ever went to America xD I am from Europe and Belgium is such a small country so of course i moved out the country lots of times xD
I already went to Austria,Germany,The Netherlands, France,Luxembourgh, Venice,Slovenia, Greece,Spain,Portugal,Egypte,Bulgaria,Turkey, Germany, The UK (particulary England) and toIreland xD The reason I travel a lot is simpel I live in such a small country so I can't do mich there :3
I really enjoy going on vacation though :)

I've been to Greece around x15 times, and x2 times to Belgium to meet @nintendoss :p

the one time I travelled outside of Australia was when I was a baby, does that count? :D

I travel between United States (home country) and the Philippines. Does the countries I stopped at while travelling to both countries count? :joy:

Back