• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Have you traveled outside your country? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lycan

Retro Gamer
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$16,106
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
Have you traveled outside your country before?

Once I came to the US I never left keks

Never! Never even been out of the region that I live in, actually (region being the states that surround). I think it would be cool to travel some place different, but it's nothing that has ever been super relevant and important to me. :p

Never! Never even been out of the region that I live in, actually (region being the states that surround). I think it would be cool to travel some place different, but it's nothing that has ever been super relevant and important to me. :p
So no events elsewhere ever? Family Reunions? Visits? Vacations??

So no events elsewhere ever? Family Reunions? Visits? Vacations??
Nope! Never! All of my family is quite close to me (actually, I have some relatives that live up the street), and any vacations have been relatively local (2-3 hours away maximum). :)

Well no offense but sounds like a boring life.. might be wrong though :p

Well no offense but sounds like a boring life.. might be wrong though :p
Meh I don't really mind. I don't really have any dying interests to go anywhere anyway. I quite enjoy myself. :) People really only go on vacation for two main reasons:
  1. They are going to an attraction (hiking on some trail, an amusement park, a cruise, etc...)
  2. They are interested in the scenery in some states (mountains, the leaves changing colors on trees in the fall, etc..)
And where I particularly live, I have the best of both worlds. I don't need to go somewhere else to have fun, and I don't need to go somewhere else to see beautiful scenery (which I don't really find all that strikingly beautiful anyway since I'm used to it).

Went a lot of times outside my country .

Hmm
I've been to India 3 times (home country!), Canada just now for the past few days once, Dubai once
5 times in total
the rest were in-USA

I've never been anywhere outside of my country. Besides a cruise to Bermuda when I was 4 months old (speaks for itself), I've only been out of my state to visit relatives a few times in New Jersey.

I've been out of state several times, but only max 3-4 hours away, and never out of the US.

Yes a few times! :D

I've been to Europe a couple years ago.

Been to India twice. London once. Cancun, Mexico twice. Dominican Republic once. Grand Cayman once. Belize once.

I've been went to Greece 8 times! I also been went to France (twice time) and Spain (once).

Have been to Vanuatu only once and nothing else

I've been to 25 countries and that number is growing.

Been to US for 8 months and that's it, sometimes I visit my grandparents who are in other region of my country.

Been to US for 8 months and that's it, sometimes I visit my grandparents who are in other region of my country.
I want to go to U.S. But there is a fence between my country and the U.S, so I can not go to the U.S. :(
7VBbdWrbTeCrutfmClJ3Hg.png

Last edited by forum staff:

Back