• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

heh...well uh...this is a bit weird being back huh (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AzureJoker

Banana
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$7,411
FC
0993-8456-6446
NNID
ChaosAmethyst
Well I'm redoing this because I'm older and I'm back so

Hi,I'm Azure,Or Zero,either one works.I used to be in the clan. But got removed for inactivity and...I'll explain myself
School,worrying for my grandmother,and all that had be occupied. I was actually supposed to be back in December...and then my grandmother had a stroke,and passed away
had 4 snowstorms in my state,
mom got covid,
lost 2 more family members,
got hit by a car
Then had to leave my house because the roof caved in
Not to mention me constantly caring for my family for 2020.
So yeah..that's why I was dead for a year. I don't have a Wii but I still have a switch and 3ds and remembers this clan I had fun in. So,that's it,least for the old members

For the new members,Hi xD. I'm..usually active when life isn't kicking me in the nads. you'll normally catch me on my switch or ps4,or on my pc playing games and just vibing. As for kart stuff,favorite game is Wii,and character..Dry bones

I hope I can be taken back,because Mario kart was fun,I just didn't have time to actually play it for a year

Welcome back! :)

Back