• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Loyd

Triple Bananas
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$515
FC
1935-9707-1074
Clan
4DR
G'day, I am Loyd and I am from Sydney, Australia. For some odd reason I call myself other names then my own actual name which is Xander (short for Alexander). I'm making this thread to update you guys on who I am and what is going on in my life. Click here to view my previous introduction . I joined this clan in May 2016 - November 2016 (named as vinky), joined again in October 2017 (named as lloyd) - January 2018. You can check out the timeline of my 4DR career in my profile posts.

I've decided to come back to MKW because I really miss playing it, being around this clans atmosphere and a few more reasons as I will list below:
  • I now have a really mint gaming setup (I'll make a post soon about it).
  • I got myself a Wii2HDMI so I can play in my room now. (Previously used to play outside on the balcony lmao).
  • Lost interest in all the other games I have played (fortnite, csgo, minecraft and others).
  • Hearing and watching videos about MKW.
I am now in the important stage of school now being in year 11, so I will need to devote more time into school then games as everyone should. Nonetheless, that will not stop me from doing my own things in my own free time to play MKW.

Some interesting facts about my life include:
  • Playing cricket, AFL and basketball
  • In a more than 1 year relationship with my girlfriend
  • Very into programming and coding
Most importantly, I have plans to join 4DR very soon!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Welcome back Loyd! It's awesome to see you back here again. :D

It's always good to see old members returning

Welcome back I'd love to see you join!
yo ya dropped fn over mkw good job im proud

Heyo Loyd! Welcome back.
Its nice to see you back, hope to see you on trial soon!

Heyaaa welcome back! :D

Heyho and welcome back, Vinky! :)
Nice to see you again on the forums, hope we'll see you at 4DR soon!

Back