• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Hello 4DR Community! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

zpt

Thundercloud
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$164
Hello! I am zpt but you can also call me Luke if you would prefer, i am a MKW fan and have been playing for 5ish years, I play ctgpr on WiiU vWii.

Welcome Luke! Great to see you signed up on the forums! Glad to see seasoned players still around. Enjoy your stay!

Hey there Luke! Welcome :D

hello there welcome to the clan, I hope you enjoy your time with us, if you need any help just let us know,

Welcome to the forum! I also use vWii because it makes the colours brighter and not as dark

Oh! You’ve been playing MKWII for around the same time as me! And using the same console! Nice to meet you Luke!

If you want to join 4DR, go to “General Clan Information” and then “How to Join 4DR”. If you ask very nicely in a post on that thread, the leaders should PM you and once you give your MKWII info and stuff like that, you should be able to join
as a trial member!

Anyway, if you want to get a free win (I mean, have some fun), always feel free to ask me through a PM (or a post on my status if you want to) and, if I’m not too busy, we can arrange a date and time to race together! Have fun during your stay at the forum and I hope you decide to join the clan soon!

~Lewis

Oh hello there! Great to see you here! :D

Back