• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Hello everyone! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Snowy Delta

Banana
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$51
Clan
4DR
I mainly play MkWii but I also played a little bit of Mk8
I liked MkWii a lot more as it felt more open and glitchy. I really like this kind of approach instead of Mk8's more streamlined casual approach. I almost always use Funky/Flame runner, but I look forward to experimenting with more combos. I really like the forum, as it is filled with very nice people and is from a clan I would like to join in the near future. This clan is one of the only ones that I could find for MkWii and takes a more casual approach on the skill heavy meta game of MkWii, which Makes for a nice balance. I think it is very nice to have a fun clan to group up people and have some fun in online races. I hope I will be meeting more members soon, and as for now, I will be tryng to have fun on the forum, and join the clan!

Welcome ^^ enjoy your time here man

Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you trialing for the clan soon! :p

He Sk3tchArtist, and welcome to the forum! I'm really glad to hear you're interested in joining the clan! If you ever want to start your trial, then just make a post on this thread or PM a leader/co-leader (with red and green names) and we can get that sorted for you!

I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to let me or any other staff member know if you need any help! :D

He Sk3tchArtist, and welcome to the forum! I'm really glad to hear you're interested in joining the clan! If you ever want to start your trial, then just make a post on this thread or PM a leader/co-leader (with red and green names) and we can get that sorted for you!

I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to let me or any other staff member know if you need any help! :D

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I would like to ask how does the trial work, and what do you take into account when deciding who to make a member?

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I would like to ask how does the trial work, and what do you take into account when deciding who to make a member?
No problem at all! The trial is explained in detail whenever you actually start, but the basics are just to be active here on the forum and also MKWii. Other obvious things such as being mature, not getting into fights e.c.t are taking into account but those are the main things we look out for. Again, it will be explained a bit more in depth whenever you start! :D

Oh and finally, how do CTWWs work? I am of joining some but I don’t how how they work...
When you have Custom Tracks set to “on” in the options of the CTGP channel, you’ll see a “Custom Track Worldwides” option in place of regional races. You can just choose that, and then you’ll be able to play Custom Tracks with other people online!

When you have Custom Tracks set to “on” in the options of the CTGP channel, you’ll see a “Custom Track Worldwides” option in place of regional races. You can just choose that, and then you’ll be able to play Custom Tracks with other people online!
Okay, but how can I join the clan sessions?

Okay, but how can I join the clan sessions?
Clan Sessions take place every Friday and will either be posted in the either the Custom Track WW Session or WW Session section (depending on which type it is of course), and you can sign up whether you're in the clan or not! There isn't a set host or anything, so people just tend to form a WW/join whoever is already on! You can find our newest session (which will be taking place this Friday) here!

Hey! Welcome to the forum! I hope you are enjoying your time here! :D

Back