• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Hello from the staff of 4DR clan forum! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Similar to a thread on the other site, this thread is dedicated to all things introductions of each of the staff members. Staff are not obligated to post here, but this is a good place to look if you are new here to get an understanding of who the staff are. The staff here are people, just like you, and might share even remarkably similar traits, which in turn, will help better build relationships with the staff to make it even friendlier than it already is.

Post away staff!

List of all Staff:
Amaya: Website Owner, Financial Support, and 4DR Leader. Link to Introduction
Zach: Technology Administrator and Technical Support. Link to Introduction
Dokan: 4DR Leader. Link to Introduction
Fergus: 4DR Co-Leader. Link to Introduction
Lycan
: 4DR Co-Leader. Link to Introduction
Tien: Forum Moderator.
Link to Introduction

Last edited by forum staff:
Pretty much everyone in 4DR should recognize my name from 15 miles away, but if you don't, first off, what rock have you been living under, and second off...

Hi fellas! I'm Amaya, formerly known as Sonic, and I am the Financial Admin for this website, as well as a 4DR Leader. You can also call me Tom as that's my real life name. :p I'm 24 years old and was born on July 3rd, 1998 in Detroit, Michigan, United States. Things weren't all peachy up there though, so in order to avoid the corrupt Mayor of Detroit and the huge crime rate, my family moved south to a little town called Beavercreek, Ohio in 2003. I spent most of my childhood there until moving a little further south on my own to an apartment down in Loveland, Ohio in May of 2017, because I wanted to move a lot closer to my work place at the time, and learn what it's like to live on my own. As of recently, I moved house to start a new chapter of my life in Stafford, Virginia in May 2020.

I currently work for the Department of Transportation working as a Traffic Control operator IRL, which is basically the guy that updates the electronic signs you see on the highway and dispatches Safety Service Patrol when there's stuff in the road. So if you ever stop by Northern Virginia and see one of the signs saying something funny, you'll know who that was!

I've been in the Mario Kart Wii community from late 2011 to mid-2019. I started out as a young, stupid, and immature 13-year old, and I have gone through about 3 or 4 gaming handle changes, the most recent one in 2015 to my present day one, Amaya. I've joined/created numerous upon numerous clans in my day, but the one that holds the most significance to me is 4DR, not just because I'm a Leader of it, but I've also made so many amazing memories with this clan.

I'm generally a pretty reserved/quiet person, but I can be pretty wild and crazy at times, especially if I'm in a call with some of my friends or streaming on Twitch. I also try to be funny, even though I'm usually not half the time :sob:. I'm a really nice guy (as long as you don't be a dickhead to me or my friends) so please do not hesitate to ask me any questions if you have any. I'm also somewhat knowledgeable (having played for over 8 years lol) and have done a handful of speedruns on MKWii, so I can help you out if you want to get better at the game.

In terms of my other hobbies, I enjoy playing tabletop card games and play Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links and Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel competitively, which are the 2 major games I play nowadays. I'm also a moderator in the official Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel discord server, so feel free to stop by and say hi! In addition, I do watch the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime from time to time since I liked it as a kid, and I wanted to finish watching the series after I stopped in the early bits of 5D's. My absolute favorite character from the series is without a doubt Jack Atlas. I just love how he's so arrogant and high-maintenance, but deep down he has a kind heart (kinda like me in a way). I'm also a pretty avid pizza fan, and have worked in the pizza business for over 3 years (also if you happen to meet up with me in real life, I can teach you how to make your own pizza from scratch).

If you ever want to talk to me or need any site-related assistance, drop me a PM on the forum or on Discord (amaya#9494)! I wont bite. :)

Last edited:
Hi! My name is Zach and I am the Tech Administrator for the 4DR Forum. Just some background for those who don't know: I am actually one of the founding leaders of 4DR and I created this forum at the very end of December, 2014 (I of course had been in 4DR since October 2012, but this forum wasn't opened until then). I stayed in 4DR for quite a few years but eventually had to leave at the end of 2017 because my life was clearly too busy to remain in 4DR. A year had gone by and while I was not in 4DR anymore, my heart was still here and I never wanted to stop helping. Early in 2019, I was able to obtain the new role of "Tech Admin" because I was so familiar with this forum software since I was the one who originally created the forum. While my main goal is to enhance the forum in any way I can and work on any technology issues, I also serve as a moderator on the forum, so I can and will help out with various moderation tasks- definitely feel free to let me know if you need anything! 4DR is one of my biggest achievements in life and this clan has opened up so many fun experiences and memories with various people that I will remember for the rest of my life. Like many people, I consider myself lucky to call 4DR my second home and I love everyone in 4DR and seriously enjoy talking to you all.

A little bit more about myself: I'm currently 22 years old and was born in April of 1998. I say that because I don't think I will remember to update this post each year with my current age, so you might have to do some arithmetic! I do like the show Avatar a lot, as you may be able to tell from my avatar (no pun intended) and whatnot. I started that show when it first came out when I was a little kid, but having such a short attention span didn't really make me follow the show too much. Early in 2016, I thought about the show and decided I should finish what I started many years ago. And so I did and I was thoroughly content with the show and its characters. If you haven't watched Avatar yet, I highly recommend it. The Legend of Korra is nice too, but I personally prefer the original series over that. Azula is my absolute favorite character. I love her manipulative personality and just the power she holds over everyone else (is that bad?) Currently, I am attending college to get my BS in Psychology with a concentration in Mental Health. My hopes is to get my MS in Psychology with a concentration in Mental Health and go on to be a some kind of therapist or counselor. It's a long road ahead of me for this particular journey, but I believe that I'm ready! I find mental health so fascinating. While I hate how our minds can screw with us sometimes, I still do find it interesting. I also have a personal connection to the field as I've had mental health problems (anxiety, depression, etc... nearly everyone in the world has a mental health condition in this crazy world), so I think that will make it more interesting to me as I feel like I'm studying myself in a way. Outside of school and the forum, I also work full-time, so my schedule is insanely busy! Some people may disagree, but I'm a very friendly person (as long as you're friendly to me :mad:) and I love to talk to people about anything and help in any way I can; therefore, please feel free to contact me any time if you ever want to talk about literally anything. I also love music and am pretty much always listening to it. While I'm not close-minded about any genre of music (I love me some old school songs), my favorite genres are probably pop and house. I also am a die-hard fan of pizza (anyone remember when I was doing anything under the moon and sun to get some Dominos one time?) and am pretty much always snacking on something; seriously, ask anyone I've called with! I can be pretty loud and obnoxious sometimes, but I suppose that's my way of saying I'm having a good time if we're doing a call. I think that's about it for me, but you're again welcome to contact me if you have any questions or want to talk about something (I am extremely transparent, so never fear reaching out to me)!

Discord: z.#0478
Email: [email protected] (I rarely check my email since I get an email there maybe once every two years- please contact me via Private Conversation here on the forum or by Discord if you are expecting a timely reply)

source.gif

Last edited:
Good morning, good afternoon or even good evening!
My name is Dokan, good friends also call me Fabio, which is my RL name. :p
I was born on the 11th of December, 2000, in south Germany with italian roots.

I've joined the Mario Kart community right on release on 11th April, 2008, started hacking in 2013 and took a break on April 2014 (WFC shutdown). Two years later, in July 2016, I made a comeback with CTGP, found the 4DR forum and joined 4DR in February 2017, as my first MKWii clan!

I am known as the serious person and as the "meme weeb", who's open for every type of humour and who's showing respect, trust and benevolence to his friends, also I'm a pretty clumsy type of person and I'm usually rushing with tasks. :eek:

I just love playing Nintendo games!
Besides Mario Kart Wii, the "Melee" of MK, Double Dash and MKDS, my interests are also focused on the Zelda and Pokémon series, but mostly overall I'm more like into the old Nintendo games.
Also, I am into some PlayStation exclusive titles (e.g. Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo and Tekken), I do also like some games made by Sega.

Speaking of Mario Kart Wii, I'm very into making modding material for the game and I'm also willing to share my experience and work with others forum members. Meanwhile, I'm also aiming for my first complete CT and even for my first model hacks! :D

About hobbies, I really love making projects with Adobe Photoshop, Blender and Audacity, I also like watching series, especially anime.
Right now, I'm doing my senior year in a technical college and I am aiming for an apprenticeship and driver's license for the next year.

I guess that's everything for now! I'm also very active on Discord, so if you want to chat with me, feel free to hit me up with a PM @ Dokan#0711!

Thanks for reading,
~ Dokan

Hello,
My name is Fergus as my username suggests which is also my IRL name. I was born on August 15th, 2005 in Minnesota (Which means I'm the youngest staff member).

I started playing Mario Kart Wii in the summer of 2018 if I recall correctly. However, I first joined this community in April of 2019. I really didn't know what to do in the community so messed around, but as time passed, I wanted to be "nicer" and try and do things. Like, be a co-leader in this clan.

Outside of this clan, I would consider myself a quad sport athlete. I run cross-country and track, and I also downhill ski race and a varsity nordic skier (Freestyle and Classic). However, I can only nordic ski in the winter for school, which is quite a bummer as I'm pretty good at it. I also like "gaming" a lot. Some of the games I play are R6, BTD6, Steep, and Terraria.

In school, I'm a pretty average student, I take a couple of accelerated classes but I really enjoy playing the tuba.

That's all for now.

Contact by PM or on Discord for fastest response.
Fergus#0749

For those who might not be familiar with me, I go by a few pseudonyms, but you can primarily refer to me as Frost (and I am known as Dirox on Discord.) I've been around and not-so-distant from the clan since 2014. I was never a competitive Mario Kart Wii player (and never will be, sorry :p), though I enjoy playing the game and most other games casually, as competition, in my opinion, easily ruins most games.

I was a Wiimmfi moderator back in 2017, though I gave up that position a year later.

My secondary (or primary?) favorite game is Splatoon, though I'm not exactly skilled there either. Whoops!

Other than this, there's not too much special about me; Yes, I'm one of those oddballs who owns what some might call a custom Pokemon sona (see slur: furry). And as of 2020, I'm 21 years old, and I just work for a living. Powered by caffeine and an odd sense of humour! Also I enjoy travling from time to time when I can afford it... :eyes:

I'm super DM friendly on Discord if you want to know more, AMA! Dirox Sachdeva#9292

Last edited:
Hello there!

I am Tien, or you can call me Dat (That's my name). I am 17 (born in 2003) and I live in the UK, however my ethnic background is Vietnamese, hence the name. I got MKW back in 2012, was a Wii Wheel main, stopped playing the game in 2014 when Nintendo WFC shut down but I made a return in May 2020. As most of you should know, I main karts - you will probably never see me using a bike. I became interested in karts a few months back because watching karters like Bob and Ando and how they were so good in a kart inspired me (also biohazard lol). I initially started out because I wanted to challenge myself and it was a different way of playing rather than using the old boring bikes ;) . However, I instantly fell in love with karting and completely ditched bikes as a whole. I was supprised to see that there was a kart Top 10 and even there still existed a karting community! I love using underrated vehicles and I think we need some diversity in this game! I am the current Kart World Record holder of Dry Dry Ruins and I have a couple of Kart CT BKTs.:)

Now aside from that, I'm currently in my last year of college before I move to University, hopefully to study Criminology. Most of my free time consists of crime shows, TED Talks etc. I love learning new stuff and crime is an absolute fascination to me! My dream would be able to travel the world and see what it has to offer - gotta make the most out of your life! Other than that I'm a pretty average person, chocolate lover and orange juice addict! lol. I used to play the trumpet, I was very active in the music department at school, attended brass group and band. I don't have a favourite type of music (whatever is the catchiest I'll listen). I also love Pokemon, whenever I'm not playing MKW, it is my go to game to play.

I'm a very friendly person, if you wanna just chat PM me on Discord: T_N#5392

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back