• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Hello, I'm nk95 (aka Rosie)! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mie

Blooper
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,099
Hello!
I'm knows across Internet as nk95. I'm a fan of Mario games in general and huge supporter of Rosalina, Daisy, Peach and Toadette :blush:
I love the most Mario Kart and Mario Party franchises, but I like other Mario games as well (especially the ones where my favorite characters are featured as playable :yum: )! I also enjoy certain Fire Emblem games.
For now, the game I play the most is Mario Kart Wii. You'll see me using Funky Kong very rarely (if ever), because I prefer to use Rosalina, Daisy and Peach :yum: I'm mostly a WW/froom player, also I can be found in Battle mode as well :) Sometimes I do time trials, but very rare.
As for the real life, I'm currently a student. I like to travel to new places, be it another town or just a part of my home city I never visited. But I do it rarely, since most of the time I'm occupied by other matters (such as study, for example). Also, I'm a bit of a fan of railroads and trains. When it's a good weather and I have absolutely nothing to do, I can spend some time at local railway station watching trains come and go (I know, it's an odd hobby :laughing:).
I've met some 4DR players in the past, but I've decided to come here after the invitation from one of my best friends, Zic (who's known here as GAMER10). I was in one clan before (Fat Yoshi clan), which was supposed to be a competitive clan, but it turned pretty inactive soon after it's creation (which is the reason I left it). I know that 4DR isn't a competitive clan and I'm actually good with that fact, because I feel like even though I like to play competitively sometimes, most of the times I just want to have a chill, fun sessions :) Yesterday I've started my trial in 4DR, hope I'll be able to pass it! In MKW's online sessions I'll be Rosie.
And, I think, that's about what I wanted to say in my introduction post :) I apologize in advance if sometimes I'll make some grammar or punctuation mistakes here and there. It's because I'm Russian, English is my second language :grinning:
Thanks for checking my post! I wish you a great day! ;)

When will you join back?:sob:

Unfortunately, things are really unstable for me... I can't predict anything :(
I just hope that they'll stabilize soon, but until then... I'll be gone :oops:

Congratulations on your promotion, btw! 🥳👍

Hi! :)
I hope things will become better for you! I miss those WWs :(

And thanks! :D

Back