• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

hello peeps (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

S

Shade

Hello, nice to meet you all. I was looking for some forums and found this one lol. I've heard about 4DR for a while but was never really interested in forums, but I probably play mario kart more than I should lol, so I decided to hop on.

I guess a bit to know is that I'm a long time mkwii player who is still active today. I've been in clans such as StarStruck, Keep Victory and Untouched, with a few others scattered here and there. I have a good bit of experience with mk7 and 8D, but never really got competitive for those. I had a smol competitive run with mk7, thats about it.

Thought it be nice to do a smol intro or something lol. Thanks for reading!

Hey Shade! Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Shade! It's nice you registered here. Welcome! I hope you will enjoy your stay! :D

Welcome to the best forum on the whole of the world wide web :)

I’m glad you learned how to use the internet and found the holy grail of the World Wide Web: US! :joy:
Jokes aside, while we are a clan for MKWII and MK8DX, we usually just chat with each other and have a good time! No matter if you want to join or just chat, 4DR is the place for you! :)

Welcome Shade! Nice that you've decided to join the forum with us ahah I hope you have a great time here! :D

Back