• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Hello there! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

NintenYoshi

Triple Bananas
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$429
FC
0349-6006-0023
Hi! I'm NintenYoshi, but you can call me Ninten for short. I joined the forums as I want to meet more people, and have a great time. :D
I frequently play Mario Kart Wii online (both normal and CTGP), and I make custom content for it too. I usually play as Yoshi + Mach Bike, but I may sometimes go as something else. (I rarely use Funky Kong lul) MKW is my favorite game of the bunch along with Super Mario Galaxy's 1 and 2. I also play Mario Kart 7 and other 3DS games online but not very often.
I also 'hack' other games like SMG2, SM64 and MKW as I mentioned above. Other hobbies of mine include art, and writing. :)

I'm also interested in joining 4DR, as I'd like to be part of the community, and it seems like a very chill clan :D (and by suggestion of a few friends :eyes:)
That's all from me. See you all around! :grinning:

Hi! I'm NintenYoshi, but you can call me Ninten for short. I joined the forums as I want to meet more people, and have a great time. :D
I frequently play Mario Kart Wii online (both normal and CTGP), and I make custom content for it too. I usually play as Yoshi + Mach Bike, but I may sometimes go as something else. (I rarely use Funky Kong lul) MKW is my favorite game of the bunch along with Super Mario Galaxy's 1 and 2. I also play Mario Kart 7 and other 3DS games online but not very often.
I also 'hack' other games like SMG2, SM64 and MKW as I mentioned above. Other hobbies of mine include art, and writing. :)

I'm also interested in joining 4DR, as I'd like to be part of the community, and it seems like a very chill clan :D (and by suggestion of a few friends :eyes:)
That's all from me. See you all around! :grinning:
Nice! You and I have a lot in common, since I hardly ever use Funky Kong, I hack those games as well and I like the same games as you! I hope you play with you soon! :D

Hey Ninten!!! Nice to see you joining forums! I hope you see you in 4DR :p. Nice introduction! I pretty much quit using funky (I main Rosalina now) see you around!

Nice! You and I have a lot in common, since I hardly ever use Funky Kong, I hack those games as well and I like the same games as you! I hope you play with you soon! :D
Awesome! Glad to see a fellow SMG hacker, and someone that doesn't use Funky Kong as often xD I hope we play soon as well! :D

Hey Ninten!!! Nice to see you joining forums! I hope you see you in 4DR :p. Nice introduction! I pretty much quit using funky (I main Rosalina now) see you around!
Thanks! I sometimes use Rosalina as well :p Thank TeaEater Adam and Leon (mostly Leon :eyes:) for convincing me to join xD I hope to have a great time with you guys! :D

Hi Ninten! Welcome to the forum! I am glad you are interested in joining 4DR, you should check your inbox. I hope you will enjoy your stay here! :D

Welcome!!
and if you would like to trial, see thread 'How to Join 4DR', under section 'General Clan Information, reply to the how to join 4dr thread with 'I wish to join 4DR'.
also I plan on hacking smg :eyes:

Hi Ninten! Welcome to the forum! I am glad you are interested in joining 4DR, you should check your inbox. I hope you will enjoy your stay here! :D
Thank you! And I'll make sure to enjoy it here! :D

Welcome!!
and if you would like to trial, see thread 'How to Join 4DR', under section 'General Clan Information, reply to the how to join 4dr thread with 'I wish to join 4DR'.
also I plan on hacking smg :eyes:
Thanks! And yep, I'm already on that :D
And great to know that :eyes:

Welcome Ninten! I'm glad your friends recommended you here, and i'm sure you'll enjoy it! Hope we get to race sometime soon! :3

Nice introduction Ninten :D I loved playing Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, definitely one of my favorites aswell!
Hope you'll have a great time here.

Back