• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Hello. (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Arrary

Banana
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25
FC
3570-8266-2944
Clan
4DR
Hello my name is Arrary. I used to be in 4DR as 4DR Rain. I quit because of Nintendo WiFi shutdown and I couldn’t get on. Today is the new day for me under my new name. I would love to meet all of you as soon as possible. I will play online Sunday if y’all want to meet me and looking forward to play with you guys.

Heyy Array, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here, and hope we get to play at some point! :D

Hey there! Welcome to the forum. I hope you are enjoying your time so far! :D

Cool to see a pre-wiimmfi 4DR player on the forum joining 4dr. Good luck on your trial and welcome!

Welcome back! It's really interesting to know you were here in the clan during the Nintendo WFC Connection! I'm sure you'll have a great time here, and I hope to play with you as well! :)

Welcome back! It's really interesting to know you were here in the clan during the Nintendo WFC Connection! I'm sure you'll have a great time here, and I hope to play with you as well! :)
You too. I need to practice bc I’m very rusty.
--- Post merged ---
Hello Array!! I look forward to playing you as well!
Thank you

Hey hey welcome to the forums :D I think I've met you before o:!! Have a nice stay here ~

Back